IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Fwd: Mail from Authinathan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

adiyEn remembers in this context the humourous narration of a few scholars in our sampradAyam in relation to onRum thEvum pAsuram (4.10.1) in thiruvAimozhi. Here nammAzhwAr is inviting others to take shelter of AthinAthan and stops others from going to other devathAs. NammAzhvAr says "onRum thEvum ulagum matrum yAthum illA anru nAnmugan thannodu dEvar ulagOdu uyir padaithAnkunram pOl manimAda nIdu thirukkurugUr athanulninra AthipirAn nirkka matrai theivam nAduthirE". 4.10.1To explain this, scholars say, nammAzhvAr (who stayed under the tamarind tree all his life) comes out from the temple to the thiruchendur road and says to people who are on the bus going towards thiruchendur (from tirunelveli) to go to the famous temple, "Look here is the one who created

everything standing and waiting to bless you all inside the sannidhi. Please get down from the bus in this stop itself. Dont go to some one who can who only bless you with fullfillment of material desires, come to the one who can give you moksham and relieve you from all the material pains".Please participate in this kainkaryam which will help NammAzhwArs efforts in attracting people towards our dear Polindu ninra pirAn.adiyen sarathy ramanuja dasan----- Forwarded Message ----Kaari Maaran Kalai Kaappagam <kaarimaarankaarimaaranCc: Audinathan

<authiSunday, 15 March, 2009 10:28:58 PMFwd: Mail from AuthinathanSriSrimathe Ramanujaya Nama:

Please

look below a kainkaryam at Azhwaar Thirunagari, to have a Front Arch

(thOrana vaail) at the starting of Sannidhi Street towards Tiruchendur. This is a work to attract the passengers passing through the

Tirunelveli and Tiruchedur main road and get them Azhwaar's Kadaaksham.

The activity is started by Sri Nammazhwaar Kuzhaam who earlier done the Kudhirai Vahanam for Azhwaar few months back.

Kindly

participate in this kainkaryam by having your possible amount at the

earliest. Please also pass this to more baghavathas to take part in

this kainkaryam and call Sri. Authinathan for donations.

adiyensampath ramanuja dasan (for Dheivanayagan swami)

matrai theivam naadudirethevu matrariyen

iraamanusan adi poomannaveVisit: www.kaarimaaran.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------Seeni Authinathan <authi

Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 9:17 PM

Mail from AuthinathankaarimaaranSrimathe Ramanujaya Nama:

Please find enclosed the attachment. We are planning to construct a Front

Arch which is facing Tiruchendur Road, Moreover it is like recently

constructed in Swamy Parthasarathy Temple.

Kindly spread it over to our Vaishnavite's those who are liberally

donate this and have the blessings of Swamy Authinatha Alwar.

The Boomi Pooja was happened on 8th March '09 and we are planning to

complete before the Vaikasi Brahmotsavam starts.

Vaikasi Brahmotsavam starts on 28th May '08 and 11 Garuda Seva will perform

on 1st June '09.

One those who are in Chennaites, I will go there & personally meet

in person. I am having the Receipt book with me.

Name : S.D.Seeni Authinathan

Cell : 98400 77749

Adiyen,

Authinathan

Get perfect Email ID for your Resume. Get before others grab.

Guest guest

Shrimate Ramanujay Namah

Jai Shrimann Narayan,

I am in Bangalore and want to send some money for this as well as for iron chain + pushing woods for chariot pushing Kainkaryan.

Pls let me know the Bank account no of any CBS branch where i can deposit and give your full address so that i can also inform the details.

With Sastang to HH Shri Vanmamalai Ramanuj Jeer Swamiji

&

Shri Varmanga samtha Devnayaki Bhagawan.

adien AJOY KUMAR SARAF

ADDRESS :-

SURYA KUTEER ( FLAT NO 101 )

4, 11 TH MAIN ROAD,

MALLESHWARAM

BANGALORE 560 003

CELL PH NO 098444 01450

Sarathy Thothathri <sarathy_tKaari Maaran Kalai Kaappagam <kaarimaaranMonday, 16 March, 2009 9:30:05 AM Fw: Fwd: Mail from Authinathan

adiyEn remembers in this context the humourous narration of a few scholars in our sampradAyam in relation to onRum thEvum pAsuram (4.10.1) in thiruvAimozhi. Here nammAzhwAr is inviting others to take shelter of AthinAthan and stops others from going to other devathAs. NammAzhvAr says "onRum thEvum ulagum matrum yAthum illA anru nAnmugan thannodu dEvar ulagOdu uyir padaithAnkunram pOl manimAda nIdu thirukkurugUr athanulninra AthipirAn nirkka matrai theivam nAduthirE". 4.10.1To explain this, scholars say, nammAzhvAr (who stayed under the tamarind tree all his life) comes out from the temple to the thiruchendur road and says to people who are on the bus going towards thiruchendur (from tirunelveli) to go to the famous temple, "Look here is the one who created everything standing and waiting to bless you all inside the sannidhi. Please get down from the bus in this stop itself. Dont go to some one who can who only

bless you with fullfillment of material desires, come to the one who can give you moksham and relieve you from all the material pains".Please participate in this kainkaryam which will help NammAzhwArs efforts in attracting people towards our dear Polindu ninra pirAn.adiyen sarathy ramanuja dasan

----- Forwarded Message ----Kaari Maaran Kalai Kaappagam <kaarimaaran@ gmail.com>kaarimaaran@ gmail.comCc: Audinathan <authi >Sunday, 15 March, 2009 10:28:58 PMFwd: Mail from AuthinathanSriSrimathe Ramanujaya Nama:Please look below a kainkaryam at Azhwaar Thirunagari, to have a Front Arch (thOrana vaail) at the starting of Sannidhi Street towards Tiruchendur. This is a work to attract the passengers passing through the Tirunelveli and Tiruchedur main road and get them Azhwaar's Kadaaksham.The activity is started by Sri Nammazhwaar Kuzhaam who earlier done the Kudhirai Vahanam for Azhwaar few months back.Kindly participate in this kainkaryam by having your possible

amount at the earliest. Please also pass this to more baghavathas to take part in this kainkaryam and call Sri. Authinathan for donations.adiyensampath ramanuja dasan (for Dheivanayagan swami)matrai theivam naadudirethevu matrariyeniraamanusan adi

poomannaveVisit: www.kaarimaaran. com

---------- Forwarded message ----------Seeni Authinathan <authi >Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 9:17 PMMail from Authinathankaarimaaran@ gmail.comSrimathe Ramanujaya Nama:Please find enclosed the attachment. We are planning to construct a FrontArch which is facing Tiruchendur Road, Moreover it is like recentlyconstructed in Swamy Parthasarathy Temple.Kindly spread it over to our Vaishnavite' s those who are liberallydonate this and have the blessings of Swamy Authinatha Alwar.The Boomi Pooja was happened on 8th March '09 and we are planning tocomplete before the Vaikasi

Brahmotsavam starts.Vaikasi Brahmotsavam starts on 28th May '08 and 11 Garuda Seva will performon 1st June '09.One those who are in Chennaites, I will go there & personally meetin person. I am having the Receipt book with me.Name : S.D.Seeni AuthinathanCell : 98400 77749Adiyen,Authinathan

Get perfect Email ID for your Resume. Get before others grab.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.