in terms of our own siddhanta.

Health - Feel better, live better

http://health.

Guest guest

Sir,

Our siddanta clearly says that Lord Sriman Narayana will bestow everything

that other dieties will bestow upon us (Other Dieties can besrow upon us only

coz of Sriman Narayana) and also take us to the path of Moksha. It is not

that he will deny our worldly pleasures and then give us Moksha.

It can be seen that other dieties only give us certain wordly pleasures

(whatever they are capable of) Lord Sriman Narayana can give all the worldly

pleasures and then gives us the desire for Moksha and then Moksha itself.

Our Acharyas show us a easy way of leading the life on earth as well as

attaining Moksha.

Krishna

parthiban ragavachari wrote:

> Dear fellow vaishnavites,

>

> I write this note to outline the practical

> difficulties in practicing our Sri Desika darsana/Sri

> Ramanuja Darsana.

>

> According to our system of philosophy, Lord Sri Hari

> alone is worshipped; whereas, smarthas do worship all

> deities. We are doing parasamarpanam to Bhagawan

> through our chosen Acharya. Therefore, we are

> forbidden to worship other deities.

>

> Except a few parmekantis, most of the vaishnavites are

> materialistic minded. Moksha is unseen and therefore

> not demanded by us. We live the life of double

> standard. We want our materialistic needs to be

> fulfilled even by worshipping other gods and

> goddesses.

>

> Some 10 to 15 yrs back I had been to madras to see an

> astrologer. The astrologer is a vaishnavite. While

> studying my horoscope he observed that I had to

> worship and offer deepam at Ambal's temple. I made a

> query whether I can offer deepam to Thayar in our

> temples, he said Jyotisha sastra was written even

> before the advent of Trimatacharys. Therefore,

> astrological consultancy cannot be made based one's

> own school of thought. To have the good results in

> life, one has to perform pariharas as suggested in the

> Jyothisa sastras. We should not mix up siddhanta and

> astrology. This was his observation. I also noticed

> in most of the vaishnavite families, girls remain

> unmarried; married couple have no issues. While

> consulting their problems, I find that they are

> advised to perform certain pariharas in shivite

> temples.

>

> Since there is a facility in smartha siddhanta, they

> have no problem in visiting any deity. If vaishnavites

> visit saivite temples, they are doing against their

> own tatva darshan If they follow desika darsana

> stricly, the kanyas remain unmarried

>

> Is there any way out to follow the astrological advice

> in terms of our own siddhanta.

>

>

>

> Health - Feel better, live better

> http://health.

>

>

>

Guest guest

The question is simple. Should weaddress sanitary problem in a public place, to theMunicipal authority or President of the Nation.dont compare a nation

i will give an easy example so that u can follow

in a house a child which cannot think and act like a young guy

in that situation that child will call her mother for all the things which he wants to do

say for eg; if that child wants to eat she will call her mother and for each and every action it will call only her mother not her father right

in this situation no neighbour will understand the action of the child eventhough

they are ready to give. a mother only can breastfeed his child and not the neighbour

this is the thing in which desika says what our mother gives will satisfy us for the

whole

even though the neighbour can give what the child askS

say eg: if the child ask the neighbour a banana then only the neighbour will give

(devatantram) this is what the situation oof the gods

but our mother sriman narayanan will definitely know our problems and he will act according like that say eg; if we ask the same banana to sriman narayanan

he will give the same thing which will not affect your physique and he will give beyond your satisfaction neighbours cannot do this

all the things what r all u r requirements can do by sriman narayanan

then why r u bother about neighbours i.e., devadantharam (other gods)

if u depend upon other gods simply a word to say

its simply an prostetuition sorry to attain this words

ASTROLOGY IS NOTHING BUT A CALCULATION

BRILLIANT ASTROLOGER CAN DO THIS CALCULATION

AND THEY CAN DETERMINE OUR KARMA WHICH COULD BE POSSIBLE

GOOD AND EVIL FOR OU LIFE

IN A JATHAKAM IF ONE IS GOING TO GET AN ACCIDENT

IT WILL BE HAPPEN

U CAN CHANGE IT IF U ARE A PARAMEKANTHI

NARAYANAN WILL NOT CHANGE THIS HE WI;LL ALSO STICK ON THAT

AND WHAT HE WILL DO IS AN ACCIDENT CAN BE HAPPEN IN THE DREAM ITSELF FOR US ONLY DREAM AND REAL WILL BE SEPEARATED BUT FOR SRIMAN NARAYANA IT WILL REMAIN SAME

SO BEING A PARAMEKANTHI IS ENJOYABLE AND LOVABLE

ITS SIMPLE

DONT THINK IN MATERIALISTIC WORLD THIS IS NOT AT ALL POSSIBLE

I WANT U R CONTACT NO & ADDRESS

I F U R IN CHENNAI I WILL GIVEN U AN NO PLS CONTACT AND GET CLEARED 044 473 4788

REGDS

C.S.PATTABIRAMAN

parthiban ragavachari wrote:

Dear Shri Ananta Krishna and PattabiI got your replies. I agree with your points. But Ifind that the basic question is unanswered. Is thereany way out in the astrology to have relief for ourday to day problems in terms of our siddhanta. It istrue that the supreme god-head can offer both worldlyand eternal pleasures. How many of us have really attained the grace ofsupreme god-head Sriman Narayana. Sage ThirumalisaiAlwars says Narayanan nanmukhanai padaithan Nanmukhanum thanmukamai Sankaranai than padaithan It shows that Great God Kesava created brahma and sivaand appointed them to do certain duties. Is there anydeparture from the saranagati sastras if we exhortourselves to any one of the servants of lord, saysiva, brahma or kartikeya or durga to redress ourgrievance. Practicaly, many of us are not elevated tothe status of Paremekanti evenif we had takenParasamarpanam to the Supreme Being. Ordinary soulslike us cannot compare ourselves with Swami Desika orBhagavad Ramanuja to have single minded devotion tothe supreme being.In this material world, we have to depend on manypersons for carrying out day to day functioning. Similarly, we also tend to seek help from the variousdivine characters. The question is simple. Should weaddress sanitary problem in a public place, to theMunicipal authority or President of the Nation.Addressing the problem to the President may bringresults in due course of time. But quick remedy ispossible with the local authority. I need some clarification with regard to epiccharacters. Arjuna was very fortunate among Pandavasto have the blessing of Lord Krishna, the supremegod-head. However, he went on penance to seek theblessings of Siva and Pasupatastra. What was thenecessity. Should we consider Arjuna asparamavaishnava or not ? We worship Hanuman a servant of Lord Rama in ourtemples. Hanuman was a partial manifestation of Siva.Still we adore this deity. Is this not a departurefor a vaishnavite who had taken parasamarpana.I also understand, Sri Andal, consort of the LordRanganatha had herself sought the help of Lord Kama toredress her grievance. I perceive that the life of a vaishnavite who hastaken proper initiations from the Acharya is similarto that of a pativrata Nari.I summarise the points as under:-Jyotisha being a sastra approved by vedas it cannotgive wrong directions. For a vaishnavite how does thesastra help in solving the problems. How to lead ourlife and redress our grievances in terms our siddhantain relation to astrology.I shall be grateful if this mail is passed on to anyof the exponents of our siddhanta and astrology for anauthoritative reply.regards,Yours sincerely,R.Parthiban--- "T. Anantha Krishna" <Ananthakwrote:> Sir,> > Our siddanta clearly says that Lord Sriman Narayana> will bestow everything> that other dieties will bestow upon us (Other> Dieties can besrow upon us only> coz of Sriman Narayana) and also take us to the path> of Moksha. It is not> that he will deny our worldly pleasures and then> give us Moksha.> > It can be seen that other dieties only give us> certain wordly pleasures> (whatever they are capable of) Lord Sriman Narayana> can give all the worldly> pleasures and then gives us the desire for Moksha> and then Moksha itself.> > Our Acharyas show us a easy way of leading the life> on earth as well as> attaining Moksha.> > Krishna> > parthiban ragavachari wrote:> > > Dear fellow vaishnavites,> >> > I write this note to outline the practical> > difficulties in practicing our Sri Desika> darsana/Sri> > Ramanuja Darsana.> >> > According to our system of philosophy, Lord Sri> Hari> > alone is worshipped; whereas, smarthas do worship> all> > deities. We are doing parasamarpanam to Bhagawan> > through our chosen Acharya. Therefore, we are> > forbidden to worship other deities.> >> > Except a few parmekantis, most of the vaishnavites> are> > materialistic minded. Moksha is unseen and> therefore> > not demanded by us. We live the life of double> > standard. We want our materialistic needs to be> > fulfilled even by worshipping other gods and> > goddesses.> >> > Some 10 to 15 yrs back I had been to madras to see> an> > astrologer. The astrologer is a vaishnavite. > While> > studying my horoscope he observed that I had to> > worship and offer deepam at Ambal's temple. I> made a> > query whether I can offer deepam to Thayar in our> > temples, he said Jyotisha sastra was written even> > before the advent of Trimatacharys. Therefore,> > astrological consultancy cannot be made based> one's> > own school of thought. To have the good results> in> > life, one has to perform pariharas as suggested in> the> > Jyothisa sastras. We should not mix up siddhanta> and> > astrology. This was his observation. I also> noticed> > in most of the vaishnavite families, girls remain> > unmarried; married couple have no issues. While> > consulting their problems, I find that they are> > advised to perform certain pariharas in shivite> > temples.> >> > Since there is a facility in smartha siddhanta,> they> > have no problem in visiting any deity. If> vaishnavites> > visit saivite temples, they are doing against> their> > own tatva darshan If they follow desika darsana> > stricly, the kanyas remain unmarried> >> > Is there any way out to follow the astrological> advice> > in terms of our own siddhanta.> >> > > > > > Health - Feel better, live better> > http://health.> >> >> >