IndiaDivine.org

suggestion.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Srihi:

Respected Bhagavathas,

Here is interesting mail from one of the Bhagavathas who has objection to my mails in e-groups ( Message in green colour) . I dont know what wrong i have done. Did i commit mistake by inviting you all to join us in Sathyagalam for celebrating the Thirunakshatram of beloved Swami Desikan, who stayed in Sathyagalam ( In Karnataka) for 12 long years and gave us a beautiful work named ABHITISHAVA” . I have observed one more thing whenever there is any danger to our Acharyas like Lord Ramanuja and Swami Desikan the then Mel Nadu now known as Karnataka has played host and helped us in preserving Srivaishnavism. I dont understand the meaning that he is different from me, I will be grateful if any of you can interrupt what that person means , it will be help in correcting myself.I have been posting in the groups due to encouragement received from you all i have built web sites for Thooppul,Sathyagalam,Doddamallur. I am building a separate website for melkote ( The work has slowed down due to my work pressure) . I belong to Tamil Nadu but now We have made Karnataka as my home , we are living here since 1979 . I observed in Karnataka there are lot of Vaishnava Temples and it is not exposed to the world. I have decided to pay tribute to the state which has given me footage to live in by making a web site for Karnataka vaishnava temple. In this web site i will house all the Sri Vaishnava temple in Karnataka. The help i need is i want you to suggest me a good name for web site e.g www.karnatakasrivaishnavatemple.com or www.karnatakavishnutemplenet.com . I need your suggestion in this matter.

Below is the message received from our beloved Dr.V.Sadagopan mama ( sadagopan mama) which is self explaiantroy.

Dasan

Sridhar

-

Sadagopan

Srihi

Cc: srinivasan drmuthu ; sgopan

Saturday, October 23, 2004 8:47 PM

Re: Invitation to Sathayagalam

Dear Sri Sridhar Lakshmi Narasimhan :

I got a similar unhappy and rude note from this gentleman .

I do not know how different he is as he claims to be as a VaishNavan

to protest over Swamy AlavanthAr's ChathusslOki postings over

NavarAthri season !

The least thing he can do is to de from many

lists and confine his interests to a particular group , WHERE

HEFEELS COMFORTABLE , and if he is still dissatisfied ,

complain to theModerator of that particular group .

Anyway I decided NOT TO PUBLISH ANY MORE in Sriranga Sri or

any other lists . i HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT THIS FOR

QUITE SOME TIME A STO HOW I CAN BALANCE THE WISHES OF

THE AASTHIKAAS , WHO WANT TO READ THESE POSTINGS

VERSUS OTHERS , WHO FOR THEIR OWN REASONS DO NOT

WANT TO READ SUCH POSTINGS (VIRUS THREAT OR OTHERWISE) .

I RESPECT THEIR VIEWS .

FROM NOW ON I WILL POST ONLY IN THE THREE

GROUPS THAT I MODERATE ( OPPILIAPPAN ,

SARANAAGATHY AND RAAMA BHAKTHI) .

V.SADAGOPAN

-

Srihi

srinivasan drmuthu

Cc: Sadagopan

Saturday, October 23, 2004 10:57 AM

Dear Sir

I am not sending any unnecessary mails to u and i dont have your id also. I dont send any message daily. One more thing is i don't have any individuals e-mail ID , Only yesterday about sathyagalam i have sent message to on whole and your are d to sri ranga sri group. It is not my fault. I am member of so many religious group and I send the same message to all group for info. And i infer u should also be member of so many group hence u should have got repeated message. I don't think Sathyagalam mail is unnecessary .

Anyhow i am sorry if i have offended u.

Dasan

Sridhar

Ps: Can u send me the copy of the message which u tell i send daily

It is also possible it may be handy work of virus from mail server sending the mail in my name also. I don't rule out that possibility.

-

srinivasan drmuthu

srihi

Saturday, October 23, 2004 3:52 PM

EVERYDAY I AM RECEIVING SO MAY UNNECESSARY MAILS FROMYOU. I AM DIFFERENT FROM YOU. KINDLY DONT SEND ANYMESSAGE FOR MY ACCOUT. PLEASE REMOVE MY E-MAILADDRESS.--- Lakshminarasimhan Sridhar <srihi wrote:> > Invitation to Sathayagalam> ranams,> > Our Swami Desikans Thirunakshatram is going to be> celebrated on 31st October at Sathyagalam. Please> see the invitationa and also progress report of> Rajagopuram Activity.> > How to reach sathayagalam You can find the route map> in website www.sathyagalam.com> > 31st Instant being Sunday I request all the Swami> Desikan Abhimanis to visit Sathyagalam in large> number and make the celebration a grand success> > Dasan > Lakshminarasimhan Sridhar> >http://in.pg.photos./ph/lsridhar29/album?.dir=/2d28 & .src=ph & .tok=ph_4_7BB4ZvUlOLS> > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been> removed]> > > > > _______________________________Express yourself with Y! Messenger! Free. Download now. http://messenger.