IndiaDivine.org

Bhagavad RaamAnuja Jayanthy at Thuppul Swamy Desikan Sannidhi/Veda PaarAyaNam , MaryAdhai, SaaRRumuRai

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear BhakthAs of Bhagavad RaamAnujA :

It is my BHAgyam to share with you the details of the plans

for the celebration of a rare event at Thuppul , the avathAra Sthalam of

Swamy Desikan centered around Bhagavad RaamAnujA's Birthday .

Please visit Thuppul on May 12 for the Sevai of Lord VaradarAja ,

Bhagavad Ramanuja , Sri AppuLLAr and Swamy Desikan at

Swamy Desikan's Sannidhi .

V.Sadagopan

Original Message from Sri SatakOpa TatAchAr Swamy with slight editing :

***********************************************************************************************

dasan, swamy desikan acharyan Sri Appullar jayanthy falls on May 12th, parayanam will b started on May 6th on sri Perumal avataram day.(revathy)

One more special event in this year, Sri Perumal ( Lord VaradarAjan of Hasthigiri) assembled with all of His parivaram at swamy desikan sannidhi to hear full vedaparayanam etc, ( due to balalayam at His Temple ) . This is a very , very rare oppertunaty to have the Sevai of Lord VaradarAjan as

PrathamAchAryan , Sri BhAshyakAra , Sri AppuLLAr and Swamy Desikan at one place and time .

As I mentiond in my earlier mails, we r only conducting three jyanthys at one time and place ,

( Sri perumal ,adyaguru, madhyama nayaka sribhashyakara, and swamy Desikan's saakshaath achryan sri Appullar TN at sri thooppul, where swamy desikan got acharya kadakshm as kalakshepadi. plz u . if any one wishes to to sponor , I will be happy, otherwise no problem.

dasan satkopan.

ThUppul AgrahAram , Swamy Desikan AaasthAnam