IndiaDivine.org

Lord Narasimha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Swamins The Manthra rajapatha stotram commences as Sri Esrovacha Vriththothpalla visalaksham................... There are 12 stotras like this. From 1st stotra the word "ughram" has been taken. From second sloka the word "veeram" has been taken. Like this Srinrusimhanushtup manthra comes. There are 32 aksharas in this anushtup which have been enlarged as seperate sthuthi as follows 1.Om um om yho vai nrusimho devo bhagavan yascha brahma thasmy vai namo namaha......... 32. Om ham om yho vai nrusimhodevo bhagavan yascha sarvam thasmy vai namo namha. Sribhashya mangala sloka also contains 32 akshara Asesha

chithachith vishnu seshine seshasayine nirmalanantha kalyana nithaye vishnave namha Before reciting Sri manthrarajapatha stotra Sri Nrusimhanushtup manthra and the stotras of enlargement of 32 akshara it is the custom & practice to recite the aboveSribhashya mangala sloka Dasan Srikainkarya Soundararajangopan <sgopan wrote: SrI: Dear Devotee : It is Manthra Raaja Padha SthOthram found in VishNu PurANam . It is Lord SivA's Praise of Lord Narasimhan as His Sarva Swamy . The NrusimhAnushtup Mantram has to be rercieved as a blessing from a SadAchAryan by prostrating before their feet to be initiated . It is a powerful Mantram . V.Sadagopan - "kankan_73" <kankan_73 To:

<Oppiliappan > Monday, January 16, 2006 3:59 AM Lord Narasimha Dear Members, I have heard that the Moola Mantra of Lord Narasimha (Ugram veeram.) is derived from a Stotra. Please correct me if I am wrong. Can anybody kindly provide me the Stotra, if possible with meaning. Regards, Kannan