IndiaDivine.org

Hare Krishna Caller Tune!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

harE krShNa! AzhwArgaL thiruvadigaLE sharaNam! jay shrIlA praBhupAdha!

Dear Devotees,

Now here is the golden chance to set your caller tune (i.e. if others call your mobile, you can make them hear, your own desired tune) as Hare Krishna Maha Mantra, sung by Srila Prabhupada. Note that the below steps are for Hutch mobile users only and this is charged. I don't know whether this divine song is present with other Mobile service providers or not.

Steps:

1) Send SMS as ACT CT to 123 (this is for activating [act] the caller tune [ct] service on your Hutch mobile).

2) Rs.2/- will be cut and you will receive a confirmation SMS stating that your caller tune service will be activated within 24 hours (but will be activated with in 30 to 45 minutes).

3) Once again after some time, you will receive activation confirmation message. Once you receive this message, follow the next step.

4) Now SMS the code CT 180054

to 123.

*Note: They will send SMS to you, by asking you to call 123 and speak.

But don't call. They will eat your money by speaking so many things and call charge for the number 123 is Rs.6/- per minute. Follow my above instructions only.

Charges:

1) One time caller tune service activation charges - Rs.10

/-.

2) Monthly charges - Rs.30/-.

3) 123 SMS charges (you will be required to send 2 SMSs, so Rs.2 + Rs.2) - Rs.4/-.

For more information, call your Hutch care number (in Bangalore it is 111, and I think this is common every where).

- Balaji - The Servant of Devotees!