IndiaDivine.org

Salagramam Donation for an Important Narasimha Temple under construction .

Rate this topic

Guest guest

SrI:

Dear Sriman SD Swamy :

Thanks very much for your kind offer of help.

I am sure that Sriman Parthasarathy will

contact you and take advantage of your kind offer to help .

He can also provide the information how many more Moorthys

are needed to reach his target of 50 Moorthys .

Thanks again ,

V.Sadagopan

-

soundararajan desikan

desikasampradaya

Cc: sgpeetam

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 11:25 PM

Re: Re: Salagramam Donation for an Important Narasimha Temple under construction .

Dear Sriman Sadagopan Swamy May I know how many salagramams are stillrequiredDasanSrikainkaryaSoundararajan"Dr. Sadagopan" <yennappan (AT) computer (DOT) net> wrote:

SrI:Dear Sriman Parthasarathy Swamy :Thank you for retransmitting your earlier note to me andmy response .We will make every effort to build up the 50 SaaLigramams forthe new Sri Narasimaha Temple that is being built near Kaanchiby your Kaimkarya Sabhaa .I have copied some of the VaishNavite Lists that I either moderateor publish in the hope that some of the Members and their Familiesin India can give the SaaLagraama dhAnam for the new Temple .It so happens that my sister is at Trichy at her son Sri Srikanth's house .I have copied him on this note . My sister should be back at Chennai bynext week and will help with our Family Saalagramam .Your Web site ( http://www.srisgpeetam.org) is most enjoyable . Thanks .Oppiliappan Koil V.SadagopanNew York- "Peetam" <sgpeetam >"Dr. Sadagopan" <yennappan (AT) computer (DOT) net>Tuesday, September 26, 2006 7:42 PMFw: Salagramam Donation for an Important Narasimha Temple under construction .>> - > "Dr. Sadagopan" <yennappan (AT) computer (DOT) net>> "SRS" <Srirangasri >> Cc: "Peetam" <sgpeetam >> Sunday, August 20, 2006 9:49 PM> Salagramam Donation for an Important Narasimha Temple under> construction .>>>> SrI:>>>> Dear Sriman Parthasarathy Swamy :>>>> You have undertaken a noble task to build this unusual>> temple for Sri Lakshmi Narasimhan . I am assuming that>> you have the full blessings of Srimath Azhagiya Singar>> in this major kaimkaryam .>>>> The idea of assembling 50 Saalagramams for the new temple>> is a laudable Kaimkaryam . I wish you success in this distinct>> part of the Kaaimkaryam .>>>> As for my part , I would like to donate one from my>> family's SaaLigramam assembly used for atleast 4 generations>> at our house . My sister is away until Sep 10 on a Raama>> Yaathra tour all over India . After that date , you can telephone her>> at 274-2108 ( Chennai NUmber ) at West Mambalam>> and recieve one from Her .>>>> By copy of this note , I am requesting members of many>> VaishNavite lists to help make a donation from their sources.>>>> The web site and the section on Sudarsana , Nrusimha Homam>> sections are beautiful to browse .>>>> May BhagavAn Narasimhan's anugraham be with you>> to have Kaimkarya Poorthy,>>>> V.Sadagopan>>>> - >> "Peetam" <sgpeetam >>> "Dr. Sadagopan" <yennappan (AT) computer (DOT) net>>> Sunday, August 20, 2006 10:45 AM>> Salagramam>>>> > Dear SrivaishNava perunthagaiyeer,>> >>> > We require 50 SALAGRAMA murthy's for our upcoming temple of SHRI >> > LAKSHMI>> > NARASIMHA.>> >>> > We hereby request all members who are interested in contributing SACRED>> > SALAGRAMAM may pl contact with us.>> >>> > You can also visit our web site at www.srisgpeetam.org>> >>> > Thanking you,>> >>> > Dasan,>> >>> > R. Parthasarathy>> >>> >>> >>>>

How low will we go? Check out Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.