Rate this topic

Guest guest

sreelakshmihrdhayam

om sreem hreem aim

1.vandhE lakshmeem parasivamayeemsuddhajAmboonadhAbhAm

thEjO roopAm kanakavasanAm sarvabhooshOjjvalAngeem

beejApooram kankakalaSam Hemapadhmam dhaDHAnAm

AdhyAm shaktheem sakalajananeem sarvamangalyayukthAM

I bow down to Lakshmi, who is of supreme auspiciousness, of the hue of pure gold, lustrous,, wearing golden garment, adorned with several ornaments on her limbs holding on her hands the golden pot filled with pomegranate seeds and golden lotus,.the prime power, the mother of all and full of all auspicious things.

2.sreemadsowbhAgyajananeem sthoumi lakshmeem sanAthaneem

sarvakAmaphalAvApthisAdhnaika sukhAvahAm

I praise Lakshmi who is the fountainhead of all good fortune, who is ever existing, who is the sole causeof all happiness through the fulfilment of all desires.

3.smarAmi nithyam dhEVESi thvayA prErithamAnasah

thvadhAjnAm SirasA DHrthvA bajAmi paramESvareem

Oh goddess of all gods, I meditate on you by your direction carrying your command with my head.

4. samastha sampathsukhadhAm mahASriyam

samastha kalyAna kareem mahASriyam

samastha sowbhAgya kareem mahASriyam

bajAmyaham jnAnakareem mahASriyam

I worship Mahalakshmi, who gives all wealth and joy, makes all aupicious things to happen, provides all good things in life and bestows knowledge.

5.vijnAna sampadhsukhadhAm mahASriyam

vichithra vAgbhoothikareem manO ramAm

anantha sowbhAgya sukhapradhAyineem

namAmyaham bhoothikareem haripriyAM

I bow down to Mahalakshmi, who isgives joy to the heart and dear to Lord Hari, who grants the happiness due to the wealth of wisdom, who makes one richly eloquent,who gives infinite happiness and prosperity and wealth.

6.samastha bhoothAnthara samsTHithA thvam

samastha bhakthEsvari visvarupE

thannAsthi yath thadhvathiriktha vasthu

thvathpAdhapadhmam praNamAmyaham Sreeh

I bow down to your lotus feet h Sreedevi, you are inside every being, the Goddess of all devotees, pervading the whole world and there is nothing that is not you in this world.

7.dhAridhrya dhuhkougha thamO nihanthri

thvathpAdhapadhmam mayi sanniDHathsva

dheenArthivicchEdhana hEthubhoothaih

krpAkatAkshaih abhishincha mAmSreeh

You dispel the darkness of grief due to poverty. Place your lotus feet in me and shower me with your glance of mercy which cause the destruction of the sorrow of the afflicted.

8.vishNusthuthiparAm lakshmeem svarnavarna sthuthipriyAm

varadhAbhayadhAm dhEveem vandhE thvAm kamalEkshanE

I bow down to you, Lakshmi, with lotus eyes, who is pleased with the praise of Narayana by good words and who gives protection from fear.

9. amba praseedha karuNA paripoorNadhrshtyA

mAmthvadhkrpAdhraviNagEham imam kurushva

AlOkaya praNatha hrdhgatha SOka hanthri

thavadhpAdhapadhmayugaLam praNamAmyaham Sreeh

Oh mother, be pleased and with your full glance of mercy make this house and me filled with riches of your mercy. You destroy the sorrow of those who bow down to you and I worship ypur lotus feet.

10.SAnthyai namosthu SaraNAgatharakshaNAyai

kAnthyai namOsthu kamaneeya guNAsrayAyai

kshAnthyai namOsthu dhurithakshayakAraNAyai

DHAthrai namosthu DHanaDHAnya samrdDHidhAyai

My salutations to (the mother) her who protects those who surrender , I bow down to her who is lustrous and the abode of auspicious qualities. I worship her who is patient and removes the sins and who gives wealth and prosperity.

11.Sakthyai namosthu SaSiSEkhara samsTHithAyai

rathyai namOsthu rajaneekara sOdharAyai

bhakthyai namOsthu bhavasAgara thArakAyai

mathyai namOsthu maDHusoodhana vallabhAyai

Salutations to shakthi the power of Siva, adorned with the moon as his crest jewel ( that is the power that is manifest in the unicverse), salutations to one who is the sister of the moon and the power of love. ( Lakshmi was born out of the milkty ocean which is also the origin of the moon and hence she is termed as his sister.)Salutations to her who is the means of crossing the ocean of samsara in the form of devotion.Salutations to her who is the wisdom and dear to the Lord Madhusudhana.

12.lakshmyai namOsthu SubhalakshaNa lakshithAyai

siddhyai namOsthu surasiddha supoojithAyai

DHrthyai namOsthu mamadhurgathibhanjanAyai

gathyai namOsthu varasadhgathidhAyakAyai

Namaskarams to Lkshmi who is endowed with aouspicious signs, who is worshipped by devas and siddhas in the form of siddhi. I bow down to her who is of the form of fortitude that destroys my propensity to prcceed on evil path.Salutations to her who is the means of attaining the highest goal of life.

13.dhevyai namosthu dhivi dhEvagaNArchithAyai

bhoothyai namOsthubhuvanArthi vinAsakAyai

Santhyai namOsthuDHaraNeeDHara vallabhAyai

pushtyai namOsthu purushOtthamvallabhAyai

Salutations to the devi, who is worshipped by the devas in the celestial world , who, being the bounty, removes the afflictions of people on earth, who is peaceful and dear to the Lord Narayana, the Lord of earth goddess and who preserves us .

14.sutheevra dhAridhryathamOpahathyai

namOsthu thE sarva bhayApahanthrai

sreevishNu vakshasThala samsTHithAyai

namonamah sarva vibhoothidhAyai

Namaskarams to you Oh devi, who destroys the terrible darkness of poverty, who removes all fear, who resides in the heart of Lord Vishnu and gives all good fortune.

15. jayathu jayathu lakshmeeh lakshaNAlamkrthAngee

jayathu jayathu padhmA padhmasadhmAbhivandhya

jayathu jayathu nithyA vishNu vAmAnkasamsTHA

jayathu jayathu samyak sarva sampathkarA sreeh

Let Lakshmi adorned with all ornaments shine forth successfully , Let Padma, worshipped by the one whose abode is the Lotus (Brahma), the eternal one, seated on the right lap of the Lord Vishnu, who grants all wealth shine victorious.

16. . jayathu jayathu dhEvi dhEvasanghAbhipoojya

jayathu jayathu bhadhra bhArgavee bhAgyaroopa

jayathu jayathu nithya nirmalajnAna vEdhyA.

jayathu jayathu sathyA sarvabhoothAntharasTHA

Victory to you Devi, who is worshipped by the hosts of devas,who is auspicious, who was born as the daughter of Brghumaharshi,who is the embodiment of good fortune, who is eternal and cognised through pure knowledge and who is the reality and is inside the heart of all beings.

..17. jayathu jayathu ramyA rathna garbhAntharasTHA.

jayathu jayathu SuddhA SuddhajAmboonadhAbha .

jayathu jayathu kAntha kAnthimathbhAsithAngee.

jayathu jayathu SAnthA SeegramAgacha soumyE

Victory to the beautiful and the light inside the precious gems, who is pure and has limbs shining like pure gold. Come quickly , you who is peaceful and pleasant .

18.yasyAh kalAyAh kamalOdhbhavAyAh

rudhrAscha SakrapramukhAscha dhEvAh

jeevanthi sarvEpi sa SakthayasthE

prabhuthvam ApthAh paramAyushathE

Lakshmi, lotus-born by the power of whose kalas (parts) the devas like rudra, Indra and others exist with their Sakthi and from whom they got their lordship and longitivity (may she be victorious)