IndiaDivine.org

Moderators humble request to all members - reg: Poll benefits.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaskarams.

Many thanks for the reply clarifying the unnecessary doubts.

Polling is in a way to good thing to know the reactions of the members and also has created an importance of the work done thro our site - an awareness - .

My one of the wishes is our members should inform and ask them to join and enjoy the fruit. When many enjoy the fruit everybody will feel happy.

Thanks again and with namaskarams, I remain

Rajasekaran.Rajasekaran P <rajasekaran_hyd wrote:

Dear Sir,Namaskarams,Sri D Ranganathan has written and I am also of the same view.When one gets some chance to improve the knowledge and is feeling happy. But sudden rethinking - about posting / spreading knowledge - for discontinuance is creating annoyance in the mind. Let us spread good things without expecting response. People like me are getting benefitted which is otherwise not possible since not being in touch with people who know things and it is beneficial for those who live outside States. In the confused state after seeing abou the message I am not able to write in full. So it is my humble request that spread knowledge and many will get benefitted.ThanksRajasekaran.****** I wish to inform all members, that I never thought about discontinuing the service or posting message. I feel that the polling has created a wrong idea

among our group members. I did it only to know the willingness of members and to calibrate them. That is all. Moderator********Dorairajan Ranganathan wrote:Dear SirOn reading your mail, I felt sad that Sri T VPadmanabhan has stopped writing because no oneresponded. I request him through this forum tocontinue his writings which are indeed enlighting andenergising persons like me who value their eyes andears than their mouths and tongues. In fact I havebeen eagerly waiting for his writings with the samezeal as to the writings of Sri Sadagopan Iyengar ofCoimbatore through various e-journals.I once again acknowledge and appreciate your yeomanservices to asthikas in general and srivaishnavites inparticular and would appel to your goodself tocontinue despite your busy life for the benefit ofall.dAsanDorairajan R ********* Thanks a lot - Moderator

*****************************To Post a message, send it to: vaideekam To Un, send a blank message to: vaideekam-