IndiaDivine.org

[Vaideekam] From Moderator - List of genuine members

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sir

I wonder why my name doesn't figure in the original

member list. Would request your confirmation that I

continue to be a member of vaideekam group.

Thanks and regards

dorairajan R

***Modr***

Dear member,

It does not mean that you/anyone are/is not a member of this group. No need

to send any further requests to continue in this group. But the members who have

submitted their member info (profile) to this group will be identified as

genuine member, because they have given all their personal details openly

available to all the members of our group. The members who have not yet

submitted the profile can also enjoy all the features of this group. But this is

to encourage the members to submit their profiles.

I have given the permission for all members to upload/modify/download all the

files in the files section. So interested members can directly upload their

member-info (profiles) in our group's file section whenever the wish.

Regards

***Modr***

--- vasuvadhyar <nvs wrote:

>

>

> Dear Members,

>

> Still there is problme in accessing the webcam for

> some members.

> Also I am having the following problems:

> 1. Virus

> 2. Slow / Disconnection internet connectivity

> 3. System failures

> --------------

> I have received the member - info details from the

> following members.

> Please check and tell if your name missed in this

> list.

> --------------

> Adayar - Deepa Balaji

> Alwarpet - K.Srinivasan

> Ambattur - Sudarsanam

> Annanagar - Mohan

> Annanagar - Ramesh

>

> Bangalore - K.Govindarajan

> Bangalore - V.G.Gopalakrishnan

>

> Chennai -? - Chitra (incomplete)

>

> Doha - Qatar - Vasudevan

>

> Hyderabad - Rajasekaran

>

> Medavakkam - Boovarahan

>

> Oman - Thirumalai Kannan

>

> Pammal - Madhavan

> Pozhichalur - Krishnan

>

> secundarabad - Lavanya Raghavan

>

> Thanjavur - Nandakumar

>

> W.Mambalm - Chitra Sankaran

> --------------

> Best regards,

> Moderator

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear sir,

I am kothandaraman from vellore. I have already sent my member information but i could not find my name in the list. Please verify.

Regards

KothandaramanDorairajan Ranganathan <dorai_radha wrote:

Dear SirI wonder why my name doesn't figure in the originalmember list. Would request your confirmation that Icontinue to be a member of vaideekam group.Thanks and regardsdorairajan R***Modr***Dear member, It does not mean that you/anyone are/is not a member of this group. No need to send any further requests to continue in this group. But the members who have submitted their member info (profile) to this group will be identified as genuine member, because they have given all their personal details openly available to all the members of our group. The members who have not yet submitted the profile can also enjoy all the features of this group. But this is to encourage the members to submit their profiles. I have given the permission for all members to upload/modify/download all the files

in the files section. So interested members can directly upload their member-info (profiles) in our group's file section whenever the wish.RegardsModerator***Modr***--- vasuvadhyar <nvs wrote:> > > Dear Members,> > Still there is problme in accessing the webcam for> some members.> Also I am having the following problems:> 1. Virus> 2. Slow / Disconnection internet connectivity> 3. System failures > --------------> I have received the member - info details from the> following members.> Please check and tell if your name missed in this> list.> --------------> Adayar - Deepa Balaji> Alwarpet - K.Srinivasan> Ambattur - Sudarsanam>

Annanagar - Mohan> Annanagar - Ramesh> > Bangalore - K.Govindarajan> Bangalore - V.G.Gopalakrishnan> > Chennai -? - Chitra (incomplete)> > Doha - Qatar - Vasudevan> > Hyderabad - Rajasekaran> > Medavakkam - Boovarahan> > Oman - Thirumalai Kannan> > Pammal - Madhavan > Pozhichalur - Krishnan> > secundarabad - Lavanya Raghavan> > Thanjavur - Nandakumar> > W.Mambalm

- Chitra Sankaran> --------------> Best regards,> Moderator> > > > > > > -----------------I am here to help you ever -----------------------To Post a message, send it to: vaideekam To Leave this group send a message to: vaideekam- ---------------------------Access Trouble? ------------------------- Be active member, Use all the features: Chat, Files, Photos, Links, Polls, calander. If you have any trouble to use the above web features; you may need to use the "Membership Wizard" to access the above web features. http://help./help/us/groups/groups-52.html Still you have problem? Do write to me.------------------------Did you know ? ------------------------------You can easily find solutions for any of your "Vaideeka" needs;Just visit http://www.ahobilam.com/ once; plenty of information there!Have nice day! With Best regards, Moderator