IndiaDivine.org

[Vaideekam] dharma sasthram

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaskarams,

I too agree with padmanabhan maama , i feel we should not questions the tradition we follow, our traditions are based on the vedas and upanishads which have directly originated from our perumal.

Hence questioning our tradition is almost similar to questioning our perumal,

there are several things we need to trust in life and tradition and sampradayam is such one.

Please forgive me if i have hurt anyone in saying the above

Adiyen

Dasadi dasan

Sridhar.S

"T.V.Padmanabhan" <tvp7 wrote:

Dear Mama,One thing, I forgot. Namma kudumbangalil vazhiadivazhaiyaga valarnthu vantha pazhakkangallai nam kelviketkakkudathu. Enenral, namma pannugira karyathil namnambikkai vaithuthan pannuginrom. Nambikkai illaienral vittuvidavendiyathuthane?At the same time, for knowledge and understanding, weshould know what we are doing and why we are doing andseek answers for the same. But as long as we havefaith in our traditional customs and practices, weshould draw line at some point and not go beyond suchline.Your explanation that 'pretham' becomes 'pithru'should be sufficient for knowledge sake. There is atendency nowadays in our people, especially those whomigrate out of the country and who cannot for otherreasons do not follow our traditions to decry some ofour practices on the question

of logic and reason. Ido not think we belong to the Nyaya or Vaisheshikaschools of thought. We belong to Vedanta school ofthought where we have only to enquire Brahmam. Therefore, all our effors at getting knowledge shouldbe about Bhagavan and our Atma and ways of finalemancipation from samsara sagaram. We are onlyfollowers of traditions and cannot assume the role ofredefining the traditions to suit our own purposes ortimes.I do not mean to disrespect anyone, but have given myviews as you have requested comments from groupmembers.With kind regards,T V Padmanabhan T V Padmanabhan Advocate A-20 Arcot Terrace 160 Arcot Road, Vadapalani Chennai 600 026, IndiaTel: 91-44-24724911; 98400 52787 -----------------I am here to help you ever -----------------------To Post a message, send it to: vaideekam To Leave this group send a message to: vaideekam- ---------------------------Access Trouble? ------------------------- Be active member, Use all the features: Chat, Files, Photos, Links, Polls, calander. If you have any trouble to use the above web features; you may need to use the "Membership Wizard" to access the above web features. http://help./help/us/groups/groups-52.html Still you have problem? Do write to me.------------------------Did you know ? ------------------------------You can easily find solutions for any of your "Vaideeka" needs;Just visit http://www.ahobilam.com/

once; plenty of information there!Have nice day! With Best regards, Moderator

India Matrimony: Find your life partner

online.