IndiaDivine.org

[Fwd: Ahobilam.com Contact]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Name of the sender N S SAMPATHsubmit Submitsex MaleMessage I want to write my experience on 2 3 occasions which i cannot forget in my life.

1.Way back in 86 I was in Saudhi Arabia and one day late in the evening I was very much frustrated and in a piece of paper I scribelled that I should visit Tirupathi and sign somewhere. The thought seems at that time a rare imagination.

To my surprise, I visited Tirupaathi within 5 days with my family members.

On 24th December 85 I reached Tirupathi and I got ticket for Ekandha sevai which is at mid-night.

Myself and my family were near the sanctum adjusent to the Hundhi.

All of a sudden I was called by one of the Temple Archagas and given one register and I was asked to sign the register.

The register is completed after removing the Hundi at a safe deposit vault and a new one Hundi was kept.

Thus I was made after seelilng the safe deposit room.I was also honoured with parivattai and asked to be near the Lord venkateswara for few minutes.

I could not believe and fell down and wept for few minutes and then only I narrated the incidents to my wife and other family members.

How the Lord fulfils even the smallest request of the bhakta.

Thanks.Address Of Communication SFS FLAT 480,SECT0R 19-C ROHINIDetailed Address DELHI 85 - 11 27857554Email Address nssampath123Subject writers