IndiaDivine.org

[Vaideekam] Divyadesa Yathra - Successful

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaskaram,

I would be very gratefull, if you could provide me the details of how you accomplished this travel, meaning, where we can stay and cover which divyadesham.

Adiyen

Sridhar.S

vasuvadhyar <nvs wrote:

Dear Members,Moderator came back to his seat, just now (13-06-2004 - 08.00 pm)The Divya desa yathra was successful.But we missed only "Thirupullani". All other mentioned Divya desadharshanam completed.Some other Vaishnava Skethram also we covered.We have travelled about 2572 kilo meteres and covered about 35Divyadesams.I wish to write the travel experience as a serial ( not as a megaserial) minimum 1 Divyadesam per day. Also I wish to give completedetails about those divyadesams.Members can alos send their experience about the following divyadesamsif they have already seen or somthing they want to tell about it.List of Divya desams covered.1. Thiruvinnagar2. Koviladi3. SrirangamA. Gunaseelam4. Thiruvellarai5. Thirunaavai6. Thiru VithuvakkoduB. Guruvayur7. Thiru moozhikalam8.

ThirukkatkaraC. Thirupunithura9. Thirukkadiththanam10. Thiru vallavazh11. Thiru Vanvandur12. Thiru Chengkundrur13. Thiru puliyur14. Thiruvaranvilai15. Thiruvananthapuram16. Thiruvattaru17. Thiruvanparisaram18. Thirukkurungudi19. Thirusreevaramangai20. Sri Vaikundam21. Thiruvaragunamangai22. Thirupulingudi23. Thirutholaivillimangalam (Irattai Thiruppathi - Two Kshethrams)24. Thirukkulandhai25. Thirukkolur26. Thenthiruperai27. Thirukkurukur28. Srivilliputhur29. Thiruthankal30. Thirukkudal31. Thirumohur32. Thirumaliruncholai33. Thirukkoshtiyur34. Thirumeyyam35. Thiru anbilWish you all the best.Adiyean - Dasa DasohamModerator - Deevalur N.V.Srinivasan-----------------I am here to help you ever -----------------------To Post a message, send it to: vaideekam To Leave this

group send a message to: vaideekam- ---------------------------Access Trouble? ------------------------- Be active member, Use all the features: Chat, Files, Photos, Links, Polls, calander. If you have any trouble to use the above web features; you may need to use the "Membership Wizard" to access the above web features. http://help./help/us/groups/groups-52.html Still you have problem? Do write to me.------------------------Did you know ? ------------------------------You can easily find solutions for any of your "Vaideeka" needs;Just visit http://www.ahobilam.com/ once; plenty of information there!Have nice day! With Best regards, Moderator

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your friends n family photos for FREE with Photos. http://in.photos.