IndiaDivine.org

MODERATE -- rajamragu@... posted to vaideekam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Raghuveeradayal,

I am extremely sorry, really I was thinking about you only, all the way from 'Nava Thirupathy'

I enquired many persons, they all had told going to Rameswaram is very risk using Tutucorin route.

Using Madurai route is very long for us. Already, we were tired . Also

we had crossed our limit 2000 Kilo meters. So we decided to postpone

our 'Thiurpullani' yathra for next time.

I am very very sorry for disappointing you.

Thanks and regards,

Deevalur N.V.SrinivasanOn 14 Jun 2005 13:28:00 -0000, Notification <vaideekam-accept-QiU=

jMO_szdpLcExu6FNJrs > wrote:Hello,A message has been sent to the vaideekam group from

rajamraguThe message summary:--------------------FROM: rajamraguDATE: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 05:27:53 -0800

SUBJECT: Re: Divyadesa Yathra - SuccessfulAdiyen is extremely disappointed. In fact I was so eagerlyawaiting for you from 9th to 12th. HH Parakala Mutt Jeer wascamping on those days at Thiruppullani, did Mangalasasanam

at Sri Adhi JagannathaPerumal Temple and at Andavan AshramamSri Desikan Sannadhi, had a Holy Dip on both days atSethukkarai. Actually on 12th HH performed Theerthawari toHis Araadhnamoorthi Sri Lakshmi Hayagriva Perumal at

AdhiSethu,a dolai at Sri Desikan Sannathi on 11th. I couldnot contact you since I do not know your mobile number.Allalong I was thinking only of you and was very much anxious--------------------A complete copy of this message has been attached for your convenience.

This message requires your approval for one of the following reasons:* Your group is set to moderate all messages from this user, OR* Your group is set to moderate messages from all usersTo approve or reject this messages using the web, please visit:

vaideekam/pending?view=1 & msg=462To approve this message using email, reply to this message. You do not

need to attach the original message, just reply and send.To reject this message using email, forward this message tovaideekam-reject-QiU=jMO_szdpLcExu6FNJrs

NOTE: The pending message will expire after 14 days. If you do nottake action within that time, the pending message will be automaticallyrejected. does this to maintain a high quality of

service for our users.Thank you for choosing .Regards, Customer Care