IndiaDivine.org

posting to vaideekam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Your mail has been approved with the large text.

Perumal not permitted me to give any answer further in this subject.

So, I just just passed your message and Mr.Padmanabhans message.

I strongly hope that 'Perumal' will answer all your questions.

best regards,

ModeratorOn 7/24/05, Ranjan Vasudevan <ranjan wrote:

Dear respected Maama, I have recently posted some thoughts on the subject " brahminscrossing the ocean " - afterwards I realised it is quite long though,I thought I should let you know. I have expressed a lot of my

doubts, I hope you don't think it is inappropriate, if it is pleasedo tell me. It is only through my desire to learn that I expressthem. Also I was wondering if you received my word document of Saama veda

sandhyaavandanam typed up in English which I tried to send - Ithought this may be of use to some members but afterwards saw that itwas a very big attachment and that you may not have successfully gotit. Perhaps I shouldn't send such large attachments in the first

place, sorry for this (the reason is that it included some picturefiles of the 'Shanka-Chakra-Naamam' symbols and other things).with praNaamams, " abhivaadayE... " Ranjan

-- ---------------------------Deevalur N.V.Srinivasan Organizer , Web Master - http://www.ahobilam.com/

Group Moderator : vaideekam Tamil matrimonial

vaideekam (AT) googl (DOT) comPhone: 044-24851392 (Chennai - India)I will be available in the late evening.