IndiaDivine.org

Moderation is a must

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I think my point was taken in the wrong sense. Moderation is a must and I am strongly favouring this. I am also moderator of one local group and I know of its pros & cons.

The message of my mail is to allow/disallow any subject should be vested with moderator. Reason itself is mentioned by our moderator. If anyone is allowed to post any kind of message, then it will not be a proper forum.. We always need someone to allow the topic that is of relavance to the group.

Please reconsider your decision and continue to do the moderation which IS A MUST for a good group discussion.

Regards,

Muralidharan

"Muralidharan.K.S." <ksmurali wrote:

Vanakkam,This is another Muralidharan. Basically, if there is a will there is a way.. I think all of us have enough time to perform our daily karmas. Not having time is a kind of excuse that we give it to ourself. What if our company makes it a mandatory to perform sandhyavandhanam (just for the argument sake).. we will do it by finding the time somehow.If we cannot keep the timings to perform the sandhavandhanam, if we do it early or late, we do special argyam 'kalatheetha prayachitha'. Even our vedas understands human beings time constraint for various reason and allows you do the karmas. (Better late than never)Ultimately, if we have to do we have to do.. no other go..While this message is being to sent just to convey how we try to find the excuses rather than finding time to do it.. I am not pointing out anyone.. This includes me

too..Regarding posting of such messages, I am sure this forum is to discuss all about vaideeka related subjects. However let us focus on items that will enhance our understanding about vedas/sastras and make use of it to maximum extent rather than debating on items which are not of much use.Finally, I am of the view that all subject to moderator's approval and his decision is final. Let us make this group more meaningful and have healthy informative discussions.Namo Narayana...Regards,Seshadri Muralidharan***Dear Members,I agree with one point and disagree with another point of this member.I am not agree, that the final decission is moderator. As I am one of the member of this group, I am responding to all the members, but I am not insisting anything to anybody. I am moderating messages to avoid unnecessary adult contents and some advertiser will enter in groups and post their messages, which will be very ackward to see

later. That is the only purpose to do moderation.Now I cancelled the moderation option for some period.you can post any message without my moderation here after.Thanks and regards,Moderator