IndiaDivine.org

[Vaideekam] Digest Number 247

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Mama,

I read your msg. and the msg. from Mr. K. Vasudevan. Kindly advise the name under which Sath Samrakshana is having bank account with ICICI bank. I think if I remember right, the name of the account itself is "SATH SAMRAKSHANA" Any mistake in spelling or otherwise may pl. be corrected by you and put up to the group. It is Vasudevan's desire that perhaps we should restart that service which we suspended for last two years. We can accept voluntary donations and do whatever good we can.

Mr. Vasudevan may kindly note that the said organisation was registered as a Society under the Tamilnadu Societies Registration Act and is treated like a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956. The Companies Act is a Central Act and the TN Societies Act is a State act and the objects are confined to the State only. In due course, we may arrange to post the registered Memorandum of Association on the website if possible. Moderator mama may see the feasibility of doing this. As the very words mean the object is to protect, cherish and keep protected and cherised all that is "SATH".

Regards,

Padmanabhan

T V Padmanabhan Advocate A-20 Arcot Terrace 160 Arcot Road, Vadapalani Chennai 600 026, India

Tel: 91-44-23650911; 98400 52787

Start your day with - make it your home page

Guest guest

Dear Shri. Padmanabhan

Namaskaram

Thankyou very much for your info on the trust. I will arrange to send you a cheque in that name to your address. I presume that should be okay with you.

I hope we can be of more service to the society this way too.

Best Regards

K. Vasudevan

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Photos. Get Photos