IndiaDivine.org

Suggestion wanted to approve membership

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Adiyen,

Dear Members,

A member with following details applied for membership,

Kindly suggest me to approve or reject the membership.

Moderator (Membership)

********************************* Name Greg Jay aka Keshava das>> Sarma (Named at the time of> Upanayanam(male)/> Jadhakarma (female) :

>> Fatther's Name Peter Jay>> Male / Female Male>> Time,date,month,year 4.10 AM June 9th, 1958> & place of Birth

> or age & star, Rasi Vrsabha Satabhisak> (This info will help (me) moderator to include your name in> Sankalpam of Monthly Sathya Narayana Pooja and Frequent Homams> collectively done by the moderator in a common place).

>> Marride / Single Married>> Sakhai (Vedham) : Yajur>> Gothram : Kausika>> Soothram : Apasthamba /

>> What is your Sampradayam Iyengar Then Kalai>>> Your Acharyan, Guru Y.R. Vasudeva Bhattar>> How is your Vaideeka practice :

> Sandhi : Morning> Vedham : partly learned> Prabandam : none>>> Sampradaya Knowledge in a Total : Some how

>> Do you have any interest> to participate if suppose a> contest announced by this group : Yes>> Native Place Address Sydney Australia

>>>> Present Address 2747 S. Kihei Rd, Kihei, HI USA> 96753 and another house at No. 1 East Gate, Sri Rangam, Trichy> 620006 T.N. India>>>

>>> Phone Number 1-808-875-6414>> Email ID gregjay

or> gregjay> Profession Real Estate (part time purohit)

>> Your field of interests & > special talents like music etc. Pancaratra Agama>> Can you type in Tamil No. I know Tamil lipi but not the> language.>> If yes which key board I have Anjal keyboard and fonts on

> my (Mac OS X) computer>> Any awards you won furnish :>> A set of tamil fonts sent with> this mail, did you installed it?: Yes.

>> Do you have any more questions> before joining this group ?: No>> Can you send a samll size photo : Yes>> How much time you can spend

> for this group in a week : I don't know, I am pretty> interested in this subject and spend a considerable amount of time> on it already.>> Can you introduce new member

> atleast one per month : I don't know>> Do you have webcam facility : Yes>> Do you wisht to allow the> moderator of this group to add

> your ID to his messenger : Yes>> The moderator is planning to> start a online class room using> webcam facility to teach the> following; You can> join any / all / none of them

> (Type 'Yes' before you wish to join> and leave all others blank)> A. Basics Yes> B. Sandhya vandhanam Yes> C. Perumal Aradhanam Yes> D. Vishnu Sahasra namam Yes

> E. Pancha Santhi Manthrams Yes> F. Pancha Sukthams Yes> G. Prabandam - Nithyanu santhanam Yes> H. Amavasai Tharpanam like apra prayogams Yes> I. Yagnopaveetham .... Oupasanam, Ayushya homam like Poorva

> prayogams Yes> J. Other - Give details>> If you selected anything above> please suggest me a particular> time slot 1 hour bet. 8pm - 11 pm : 8 - 9 / 9-10 / 10-11 (India

> Time) My time zone right now is GMT -10 hours

- Show quoted text ->> Please furnish all the above details and send before 7 days to

> activate your membership. (This condition is not applicable for old> members, but old members are also requested to furnish the above> form if not yet sent earlier.)> Also you are requested / adviced not to discuss about other group

> matters or sending messages like promoting any website / group /> business etc. All those type of messages will be deleted for one or> two times then membeship will be banned permenently.>

> If you are able to give me the above details I hope it will be easy> to conduct this group easily, meaningfully, actively, effectively> and worthfully>> Thanks and regards for your kind co-operation to conduct this group

> successfully and worthfully,> Moderator - Vaideekam>> Note:- New members should send the form duly filled to vaideekam->

owner > After receiving this form, a mail will be sent to you about the> activation of your membership.>>>>>-- ---------------------------

Deevalur N.V.Srinivasan Organizer , Web Master - http://www.ahobilam.com/Group Moderator : Tamil

matrimonial vaideekam (AT) googl (DOT) comPhone: 044-24851392 (Chennai - India)I will be available in the late evening.

Please ask the member aspirant to furnish the address of his acharyan

i.,e. Sri Vasudeva Bhattar and if that Swami recommends he may be

admitted. After all so many foreigners have embraced Hinduism and this

person may be one of such persons

***Adiyen,

Eight members had sent suggestions most of them suggested to approve, and my

vote also in the positive side and hence I approved the membership.

This is for your information.

Vasu Vadhyar