IndiaDivine.org

shrardham

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I hope, there will be about 10 hours time difference, the chradham will be completed when you are in the bed. So you just keep upavasam on the previous full day (taking some liquid food if necessary) and arrange to cook some food varieties as chradham, offer those food to the perumal or perumal padam you have there and take it.Take food one time only for that day also. If possible you can do the Barehani thila tharpanam there.

regards,

Organizer

Join our , vaideekam to get more knowledge about vaideekam.

go to vaideekam

On 8/14/05, orress21 <orress21 wrote:

Name: srinivasanEmail: orress21i have made arrangment to carry out my father's shardham at thrukottiyur.

i am atpresnt in u.s. what should i do on that day ie, on panchami thidhi falling on 15th aug 05. what is the anushtanam to followed on that day. my brother will be doing seperately at india,pl inform me by return mail.

srinivasan-- ---------------------------Deevalur N.V.Srinivasan Organizer , Web Master - http://www.ahobilam.com/

Group Moderator : Tamil matrimonial

vaideekam (AT) googl (DOT) comPhone: 044-24851392 (Chennai - India)I will be available in the late evening.