IndiaDivine.org

Ahobilam.com Contact

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Vikram Srinivasan,

Asirvadhams,

Last week we performed 2 chradham in your house at Ashok Nagar.(For information)

So, I could not forget you.

I feel very pleasure about your useful comments, but about programming for the forms etc. are by my Son. Chi.Sathya Narayanan (who is your fathers friend).

He is now studying his final year MSc IT and hence he has no time to spend to decorate the website.

We have not employed any person for salary to do it all. Also we can not bear it.

I am having tons of informative materials about our Hinduism, Vaishnavism, Sastram, Sampradayam Etc.

Many of them had already typed in Tamil but not yet undergone for spelling correction and not designed to suit for website.

For the FAQ purpose I am using the "Vaideekam", there all messages are stored, you can search and find anything there.

If time permits, persons like you can help me to improve the website by sending programs and suitable designs,

I am having 2 GB of web space. But I do not have time to fill it.

If I could get a sponsor, I can strat the webcam service to teach Vedham, Prabandam, Vishnu Sahasra Namam, Vaideeka prayogams like Amavasai Tharpanam, Punyaha vaachanam, Yagnopaveetha dharanam, Ayushya suktham, Udhaka santhi, upanishad etc. and Anushtana vishayams like : Perumal Thiru Aaradhanam, Sandhya vandhanam, samidha dhanam, Poojas, archanais, Stotra paadams like Desika prabandam, Desikar other stotrams etc. etc.

To attain this ambition of mine, one or some generous person should ready to accept the complete expenses of the webstreaming and webcasting charges of the webcasting service provider. Also I am not able to find a good, non commercial webcasting service provider by serach.

Sorry for the length mail.

Rest in next.

Vasu Vadhyar

-

Contact

nvs

Thursday, August 18, 2005 12:08 AM

Ahobilam.com Contact

Name of the sender Vikram Srinivasansubmit Submitsex MaleMessage Hello Mama (Thiru Srinivasan) You might not remember my name but you have visited our house in Raghavan Colony many times. I am Mr.T.R.Srinivasan's younger son (56,First Link Street,Raghavan Colony) in Cincinnati,USA. I was searching the web for information about the upakarmam and gayatri jabam to be performed on Aug 19,20 this year. Amma and Appa have mentioned your website to me many times and it was REALLY useful for me. I have printed out all the information I need for the ceremony and I think its an excellent idea that you have made everything so readily available and easily understandable on your website. You have a wealth of information on various rites, something very rare. It would be great if you could build on the FAQ as well as improve the font settings for some pages. This feedback form could also be improved with more data columns (I had to fill in my address,zipcode and phone number in the same textbox). These are just minor suggestions but I think you should be commended for having such a great resource available for us! Regards Vikram SrinivasanAddress Of Communication 508 Riddle Road #5Detailed Address Cincinnati OH USA 45220 Ph:(001)5132609407Email Address vikramtsSubject Upakarmam information

Dear Mr.Krishnaswamy,

I remember you.

How is Gayathri and your child?

I am going to post slokas in Sanskrit also for that

I myself designing (modifying) a sanskrit font (sasnskrit99.ttf). Shortly, I can make eot on this font and then I can upload files typed with that font without converting it to .pdf or .jpg etc.

After reading your message, I need a help:

I want a paccka software to stream the video files with voice to give live web casting. I am having about 2 GB web space. Also I can launch unlimitted number of domains and sub domains within that server space.

If I could able to do the real time web csting (live video through (using) web cam) then it will be very simple to be a Vadhyar for foreign functions from my residence. Also it will be very useful to help thousands of people like Upakarma, Gayathri Japam, Sathya Narayana Pooja like periodical functions can be given Freely through web cam. And it will be very useful to conduct a class room to teach vaideeka prayogams.

If your (or anybody) able to help on this matter, I will be very greatful to them for my whole life. The punyam will be in very huge voulume, because this year more than 40 thousand people had used our website to do upakarma 100% FREE of charge. (only one person had mailed that he had sent Rs. 500/- donation)

You can join the E-group vaideekam to get many ritual knowledge?!

This is for your information,

Thanks for remembering me

Convey my blessing to Gayathri.

Vasu Vadhyar

-

Contact

nvs

Friday, August 19, 2005 1:23 AM

Ahobilam.com Contact

Name of the sender Krishnaswamysubmit Submitsex MaleMessage Dear Sri Vasu I came upon your site via - I know you but did nit know you have such a good website. I am using the upakarma procedures for tomorrow from your site. I am Gayathri's husband and you conducted our marriage in 1998 (VP Raman/Pozhichalur) and also conducted Sudarshana Homam in 2003. Now you may remember. If you need any help with the website please let me know. It would also be good to have the slokas in devanagri script (Samskrit). Regards KrishnaswamyAddress Of Communication Detailed Address Email Address swamySubject feedback

• 2 weeks later...

Dear unnamed sir,

Thanks for visiting our website.

If you know that you can't reach home befor 7.30 pm then you do it as *Maanaseeka Sandhyavandhanam at the place where you are at 6.00 pm.

*Find a lonely place without disturbance, Stand facing west and tell all the sandhyavandhana manthrams and japams within your mind.

(Hint :- You can either split the sandhyavandhanam into two parts.

1. upto arghyam - which is time constrained

2. japams - which can be done at anytime in you house for that particular period.

This is not applicable at all times. This is only an exemption.)

Regards

Organizer

-

Contact

nvs

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 2:10 PM

Ahobilam.com Contact

Name of the sender inquisitivesubmit Submitsex MaleMessage Till what time in the evening can we do sandhyavandhanam? Some of the days I can reach home only at 11.PM. Is it okay to do sandhyavandhanam at that time also? Any texts which provide the answer?Address Of Communication -- Detailed Address --Email Address inquisitiveSubject inquiry