IndiaDivine.org

suv2.zip

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Swamin,

I understand that you had downloaded the sama upakarma audio as details given below.

I am having a doubt that the link given by me is working or not, please have look at the below message of a web user :

Namaskaram,on the day of avani avittam, while seraching for mantras and jabam, i came to know about ur site.Infact, i was on total frustation. but after seeing ur website, i thought of downloading the pdf and mp3 file and tried to perform the same. However, it never happened.since, these files are related for free downloadable, what's the fun of collecting the email address and other information and not providing the link. it has become too waste. making things like this is better not to have stuffs like this. sorry to say this.

have a nice day***************

I feel very sorry, more than thousand people had tried to download this file. I don't know what about their reaction. Nobody had sent me any comments. Atleast this gentleman used the feed back to scroll me. Due to heavy work this year I had not prepared the audio file for Samam, I uploaded the last years audio with an additional file. Also I had shifted my domain to a new web server by which you can guess how much work load will be there. As person who had also tried for downloading this file I am sending this information to you. If I have informed earlier I might have corrected it.

I feel very very for this incident.

Dasan,

N.V.Srinivasan

On 8/30/05, sgopan <sgopan wrote:

Dear Webmaster! The user V.Sadagopan has opted to download suv2

..zip -- ---------------------------Deevalur N.V.Srinivasan Organizer , Web Master -

http://www.ahobilam.com/Group Moderator : Tamil matrimonial

vaideekam (AT) googl (DOT) comPhone: 044-24851392 (Chennai - India)I will be available in the late evening.