IndiaDivine.org

Invitations available for Gmail

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear group members,

I am happy to extend an invitation to any one of you who would like to have an email accountwith Gmail, which is available at this time only through aninvitation. Please read the paras below and if interested send me a

reply to this mail.Gmail provides for a lot of new features, in addition to a largeamount of storage space of 1000 MB (1GB). There are no annoyingpopups. Organizing the mail is very systematic and opening and sending

mail is very fast.I have been using this Gmail for over eight months since. I find itvery useful, especially for those who use emails very frequently.Ofcourse, if you are already having a Gmail account you may pass this

on to your friend or relative so that they too have an opportunity forhaving a larger mail box.In my personal view Gmail is very useful for students in professionalcolleges, especially those who may be doing MD, MS, ME, MTech, PhD and

so on.This invitation is purely on a goodwill basis and no commercialinterests are involved. There is no obligation what so ever.Best of Lucks!Regards,Emmaarkay-USA