IndiaDivine.org

[Vaideekam] Bhagavadgeeta in mp3

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sri Suresh :

Glad to know that you can hear the audio .

I am not familiar with the down loading procedure .

There must be a technique since the creators would

have thought of this for the general benefit .

Vaidheekam Mail : I sent a mail . it went thru .

I will request Sri Vaasu VaadhyAr to look in to it .

-

Melarkode Venkateswaran Suresh

sgopan

Thursday, October 06, 2005 12:36 PM

Re: Re: [Vaideekam] Bhagavadgeeta in mp3

Dear Sri. V.Sadagopan,Thankyou very much for the link. The chanting is excellent. Is there an option wherein I can download the same for hearing offline. This appears to be an online version only.The mailbox of <vaideekam > appears to be full as all my mails are bouncing from it. I am also not receiving any mails from the group. Is there any problem?RegardsM.V.SureshOn Tue, 04 Oct 2005 sgopan wrote :>Dear Sri Suresh :>>You can get MP3 recording of the 700 GitA SlOkams at:>>http://www.gitasupersite.iitk.ac.in/index.htm>>If this URL is too long , please access this site thru>a google search on "Gita+Supersite" .>>Another useful Reference on many aspects of GitA is:>>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki.gita>>GeethAchAryan ThiruvadigaLE SaraNam ,>V.Sadagopan>>> -> Melarkode Venkateswaran Suresh> sgopan> Cc: vaideekam > Sunday, October 02, 2005 9:08 PM> [Vaideekam] Bhagavadgeeta in mp3>>> Dear Sri. V.Sadagopan,>> I would like to download the Bhagavadgeeta in mp3 format. Is there a link from where I can download the same.>> Regards>> M.V.Suresh>>