IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Documents for 'masika' & 'Oonam'

Rate this topic

Guest guest

---------- Forwarded message ----------Srinivasan Deevalur <vaideekamDec 1, 2005 7:27 AM

Re: Documents for 'masika' & 'Oonam'Murali Thirumalai <mthirumalai

Dear Murali,

It is already typed and kept as a book in my computer complete steps, explanations, pictures, completed manthrams etc. to do chradham for Sri Vaishnavite Aapasthamba Suthram.

But I have not yet altered for website compatibility, that is the reason for not uploading. The time factor is the main problem, the book is about 70 pages I think.

Please send reminders often, I will do it atleast for you.

Now remind me after 8th December, I am having examination till that.

nvs

On 11/29/05, Murali Thirumalai <mthirumalai

> wrote: adiyen Murali Thirumalai dasan.Adiyen spoke to you yesterday regarding the 'masika' documents. Adiyen tried in your website and the documents were not available. Adiyen livesin New Jersey and getting Vaideeka help (along with Brahmanaartham) isbecoming difficult.If you have the document for 'Masika' events, can you please send them to adiyen? Would greatly appreciate this help in fulfilling adiyen's kartharesponsibilities.regardsdasanMurali Thirumalai--

--------------------------- Deevalur N.V.Srinivasan Organizer , Web Master -

http://www.ahobilam.com/Group Moderator : Tamil

matrimonial vaideekam (AT) googl (DOT) comPhone: 044-24851392 (Chennai - India)

I will be available in the late evening. -- ---------------------------Deevalur N.V.Srinivasan Organizer , Web Master -

http://www.ahobilam.com/Group Moderator : Tamil matrimonial

vaideekam (AT) googl (DOT) comPhone: 044-24851392 (Chennai - India)I will be available in the late evening.