IndiaDivine.org

[Vaideekam] Digest Number 371

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Mama, These messages are thought provoking. Your analysis is at once traditional and modern if I may say so. Our Soothrakaras have also been traditional and modern at the given times when they made the particular Soothras. This itself is illustrative of the need to modify the rigid procedures set by earlier Soothrakaras or Saastrams available to us. Your explanations are very sound, logical and should be quite convincing even to the hard core vaidheekas (excuse me for using this term). My limited brain tells me that as we do all karmas with Sathveega Thyagam before we begin and after we finish, the doer is Lord Narayana and the beneficiary is also Lord Narayana. As we all know, Lord Narayana is not affected by any of these happenings in the world created by Him and what all happens is only according to His Sankalpam. We should do our Karmas as ordained and followed by our ancestors and this practice

has a lot of reason and logic behind it as elaborately covered by you in your messages. We are all grateful to you for such a guidance. Your analysis would help us to do the rites prescribed simultaneously knowing why we are doing that and what would it achieve or result in for the departed souls and the surviving souls. The discussion is quite interesting and informative and I am obliged for your contributions in this regard. Kind regards Padmanabhan

T V Padmanabhan Advocate A-20 Arcot Terrace 160 Arcot Road, Vadapalani Chennai 600 026, India

Tel: 91-44-23650911; 98400 52787

for Good - Make a difference this year.