IndiaDivine.org

[Vaideekam] Sani temple =ref my earlier mail.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I also agree with Rajasekaran having visited Sani Singhapur and Shiridi a few years back. Singhapur is considered in the north as our Sanibhagwan of TiruNallaru in the South. The place has a huge Black stone worshipped as that of Sani with no roof on top and the trees around has no branches above the black stone. There are open facilities with running water to take bath and do the pooja with Gingly oil, flowers and fruits that I was luck enough to do. For those who visit Shiridi, the Sani temple of Singhapur is about 40KM from Shiridi Hope the information is useful. Regards, RanganathanRajasekaran P <rajasekaran_hyd wrote: Respected sir. Namaskarams, Yesterday night I have sent the following with attachments of Sani photoes

JPGS Singhapur is a place of Sani Baghvan near Shirdhi (Saibaba) in Maharashtra. Here, it is a small village/town. The houses does not have doors and not locked No theft is taking place even now. This is since very long time. In the small temple of sani's ladies can see only from outside and only gents can perform pooja and there is restriction also. This is for your information. Many who visit Shirdhi could not visit Sani temple for one reason other. The above as information known to me. Thanks. JAI SHANI SHINGNAPUR!

New Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.