IndiaDivine.org

Greatness of parents - a tiny story

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All,The below note was from other web site, the story wasgood, please read.======================================================Dear Devotees,I wish to occupy peace and happiness all over the

universe.........This small story makes a lot of sense in this KaliYuga....... " Matha Pitha Guru Diyvo bhava: " An 80 year old man was sitting on the sofa in hishouse along with his 45 years old highly educated

son.Suddenly a crow perched on their window.The Father asked his Son, " What is this? " The Son replied " It is a crow " .After a few minutes, the Father asked his Son the 2nd

time, " What is this? " The Son said " Father, I have just now told you " It's acrow " .After a little while, the old Father again asked hisSon the 3rd time,What is this? "

At ! this time some ex-pression of irritation was feltin the Son's tone when he said to his Father with arebuff. " It's a crow, a crow " .A little after, the Father again asked his Son t he

4th time, " What is this? " This time the Son shouted at his Father, " Why do youkeep asking me the same question again and again,although I have told you so many times 'IT IS A CROW'.Are you not able to understand this? "

A little later the Father went to his room and cameback with an old tattered diary, which he hadmaintained since his Son was born.On opening a page, he asked his Son to read thatpage. When the son read it, the following words were

written in the diary :- " Today my little son aged 3 was sitting with me on thesofa, when a crow was sitting on the window. My Sonasked me 23 times what it was, and I replied to himall 23 times that it was a Crow. I hugged him lovingly

each time h e asked me the same question again ! andagain for 23 times. I did not at all feel irritated Irather felt affection for my innocent child " ..... *****

While the little child asked him 23 times " What isthis " , the Father had felt no irritation in replyingto the same question all 23 times and when today theFather asked his Son the same question just 4 times,

the Son felt irritated and annoyed.....If your parents attain old age, do not repulse them orlook at them as a burden........... " I want to see my parents happy forever. They have

cared for me ever since I was a little child. Theyhave always showered their selfless love onme........ " " They crossed all mountains and valleys without seeingthe storm and heat to make me a person presentable in

the society today " .....If my lord narayana ask me.... " Whom do you want to getvaikunta??? " ..........I have only one answer and thatis " I want my parents to be in vaikunta.......... "

There is no blessings greater than parent's and guru'sblessings.......Because we can see lord krishna insidethem.............Hare krishna........

Tired of spam? Mail has the best spamprotection around

-- If you are not able to see the Tamil text.:Use xp or higher, Change your browsers encoding to " Unicode - UTF-8 " , Use outlook 6.0 or higher. -------------------------To Subscribe my groups: Send mail to:vaideekam-

Tamil- matrimonial-subscirbe vaideekam (AT) googl (DOT) com