IndiaDivine.org

[Vaideekam] A true nonconformist

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I do not know what offensive language is noted by Mr. Abishek in the article in The Hindu about Shri. Kannan swamy. (It is another matter that The Hindu has long ago ceased to be a true representative of principles of Hinduism. It is not an atheist paper but one that sides with any community which does not belong to Hindu religion.) Janaki

Find out what India is talking about on Answers India. So, what’s NEW about the NEW Messenger? Find out.

Guest guest

Sri Kannan Swami's articles on Swami Desikan's " PrathAna chathakam " regularly coming on " Sri Kanchi PeraruLALan " journal are ... Oh! adiyen's vocabulary is short of finding exact word of appreciation. Adiyen request members too to the journal to enjoy. No MaNipravALam. the articles are in pure Tamil . The style and command of the language will make repeated reading for the sake of enjoying.

dasan,

Raguveeradayal

Guest guest

I totally agree with Ms. Janaki's comments. A newspaper is constrained to state facts and not necessarily glofiry them in any manner. I do not see any comment that can be deemed sarcastic or derogatory in any sense.

The general perception or nature that one may attribute to the newspaper should not cloud our visiion. The desire of the post was that the group learn about a Mahaan. There was adequate supplementary commentary to elucidate the ns article.

As Sriman NVS Swami has repeatedly pointed out, members must partake of the good that is inherent in any posting and ignore whatever they may find inappropriate for their taste.

Of late there have many too many arguements that seem prejudicial to the true sentiment (or purpose) of this group .. as our learned moderator would like us all to percieve it. It is upon us to emulate this spirit as truly displayed by Sriman Sadagopan, Sriman Raghuveerdayal and many other erudite elders.

Hari Om

Balasundaram

-

Janaki agk

vaideekam

Saturday, July 15, 2006 8:37 PM

Re: [Vaideekam] Re: A true nonconformist

I do not know what offensive language is noted by Mr. Abishek in the article in The Hindu about Shri. Kannan swamy. (It is another matter that The Hindu has long ago ceased to be a true representative of principles of Hinduism. It is not an atheist paper but one that sides with any community which does not belong to Hindu religion.)

Janaki

Find out what India is talking about on Answers India.So, what’s NEW about the NEW Messenger? Find out.

Guest guest

Dear Sri Abhishek:

You are totally out of balance in your

comments and seeing ghosts , where

none exists.

Lot of people are happy to know about this

exemplary personality at Hyderabad .

I am not interested to discuss other things

like the status of Hindu as a mouth piece for

some thing.

Please circumscribe your remarks

and stick to the points in public debates .

V.Sadagopan

-

Abhishek RK

vaideekam

Sunday, July 16, 2006 3:59 AM

[Vaideekam] Re: A true nonconformist

Namaste,On 7/15/06, Janaki agk <srivijanaki (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:>>> I do not know what offensive language is noted by Mr. Abishek in the article> in The Hindu about Shri. Kannan swamy. (It is another matter that The Hindu> has long ago ceased to be a true representative of principles of Hinduism.> It is not an atheist paper but one that sides with any community which does> not belong to Hindu religion.)> Janaki>>There is no statement actually speaking good of the scholar in thearticle. Obviously written by a communist, it portrays him as someabnormal person. It is because of such papers influence thatmissionaries are converting everyone in Tirupati. Also, this paper isa communist mouthpiece.Regards,Abhishek