IndiaDivine.org

Sama Upakarma audio file link by Vasu Vadhyar

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sama Vedhins,

our website is permenently having the audio mp3 file for " Sama Upakarma " , you can download it by using the below link.

It is about 3926 KB of wait. You have to change the thithi Vaara, Nakshathra details for this as given below:

www.ahobilam.com/manthrams/suv2.zip

Sama Vedha Upakarma falls on : 27-08-2006 Sunday this year, the change Sankalpam is required as below:

(1) avyaya (2) Dhakshinaayine (3) Varusha Rudhow (4) Simha (5) Sukla (6) Chathurthyam (7) Bhaanu (8) Hastha

Kindly save the above audio file permenently as a source in your system and every year get the above eight data to update it.

You can download the pdf version of text by using the below link :

http://www.ahobilam.com/manthrams/Sama%20Upakarma-Iyengar06.pdf

Attn: Mr.Govindarajan (Kindly send your requirement through group weather it is common for many members.)

Kindly contact using my personal ID for data which is purely personal.

I feel and hope, that any vaideeka matter prepared with the request of an individual should be uploaded in our site for the use of all.

Also I am planning to upload the below audio files for SAMA VEDHAM - DHRAHYAAYANA SUTHRAM

* I know prayogams only for AAPASTHAM & DHRAHYAAYANA SUTHRAMS.

1. Aupaasanam

2. Chradhdham3. Saama Amavasai Tharpanam

All will be uploaded today itself and the links will be circulated in the group tomorrow.

regards,

nvs

--