IndiaDivine.org

Deepavali Greetings from NVS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all,

Kind enough to browse the below URL to accept my Deepavali Greetings,

http://www.ahobilam.com/groups/nvs-greetings.htm

Dasan,

Deevalur N.V.Srinivasa Dasan-- தமிழிலà¯à®®à¯ செயà¯à®¤à®¿à®•à®³à¯ˆ பரிமாறிகà¯à®•à¯†à®¾à®³à¯à®³à®²à®¾à®®à¯.

Namaskarams,

I also have one more doubt pertaining to child horoscopes and births. Normally, it is a custom that we have three names given right. Is there any reason for the same also?We use some names only for weddings and since heredetary names look quite old styled, we reserve one name (for certificate and registration). Can you please clarify this too?Thanks and Regards,

*** Moderation trouble:

I am getting very trouble to edit your messages, becaue you are the only person who is sending messages as non editable html codes. All other members messages are coming with text and html, by which I can edit the text and delete the html. So, kindly send your message both in text and html or only in text here after.

Answer for your question:

You are telling about the naming in "Prasava Punyaham" day which is not ritual or sastram.

That is only proposal, later any one name will be concluded which will be fixed with ritual ceremony in the Upanayanam day (for gents) or Jadhakarma day (for ladies).

If you know the Ajamila Upaakyanam you will not say that the names are old and you will know the reason for naming with Perumal names!?

NVS