IndiaDivine.org

[Vaideekam] smartha amavasai tharpanam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sir, Great. Good to learn that Amavasay Tharpanam vidhi is now coming in english.This will cater to the needs of many who are keen to carry on the rich tradirion but find themseives handicapped due to language barriers. May ALMIGHTY bless you for helping the needy.Regards,N Bhashyam giridharan e <giridharanbala wrote: Dear Sir, I am resident of Bangalore. I come from Smartha Koundinya Gothram. Please mail me the place where i can get the smartha amavasai tharpanam vidhi book in english font, as I am not familiar with tamil language. *** Dear Sir, Let me have some time, I hope that I can type (the Amavasa Tharpanam in English) and post it for you. Sriman Sdagopachar had sent an Amavasa Tharpanam procedure in English long back. I have to format it and put it in our website. It is getting an abnormal delay due to over load of work. Any how thanks for contacting us for your vaideeka need. You have not signed (put your name) under your message. I guess your name as Giridharan from your mail ID. nvs

Make free worldwide PC-to-PC calls. Try the new Canada Messenger with Voice

Dear Swamigal:

Good morning.

This is Satish Bharathan, from Mumbai. I am also eagerly awaiting the English translation of Tharpanam. This shall be of extreme help.

Thanks

Satish BharathanHeavy Engineering Division/ Cluster 2/ WSASLarsen & Toubro Limited, Powai West CampusMumbai - 400 072

Tel: 022 - 6705 3897Fax: 022 - 6705 4160

E-Mail: satish.bharathan>> drnbhashyam 14-Jan-07 5:21 PM >>>

Dear Sir, Great. Good to learn that Amavasay Tharpanam vidhi is now coming in english.This will cater to the needs of many who are keen to carry on the rich tradirion but find themseives handicapped due to language barriers. May ALMIGHTY bless you for helping the needy.Regards,N Bhashyam giridharan e <giridharanbala (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear Sir,I am resident of Bangalore. I come from Smartha Koundinya Gothram. Please mail me the place where i can get the smartha amavasai tharpanam vidhi book in english font, as I am not familiar with tamil language.***Dear Sir,Let me have some time, I hope that I can type (the Amavasa Tharpanam in English) and post it for you.Sriman Sdagopachar had sent an Amavasa Tharpanam procedure in English long back. I have to format it and put it in our website. It is getting an abnormal delay due to over load of work.Any how thanks for contacting us for your vaideeka need.You have not signed (put your name) under your message.I guess your name as Giridharan from your mail ID.nvs

SrI:

Dear Sri Bharathan and Bala :

I did post Smartha Amavasya Tarpanam sent to me

by Sri Ramachandran of Kerala few months back .

Here is another source from Sri Kalyana Sundara Shastri of Mumbai .

Sanklapam is important differentiator as you will notice :

http://www.slokas.com/slokas/vedicrituals/tamil/tarpanams/tarpanas.html

There is an audio file and step by step description .

If this URL is too long and gives you trouble to access ,

then start with

http://www.slokas.com

Best wishes ,

V.Sadagopan

-

SATISH BHARATHAN

vaideekam

Monday, January 15, 2007 10:39 PM

Re: [Vaideekam] smartha amavasai tharpanam

Dear Swamigal:

Good morning.

This is Satish Bharathan, from Mumbai. I am also eagerly awaiting the English translation of Tharpanam. This shall be of extreme help.

Thanks

Satish BharathanHeavy Engineering Division/ Cluster 2/ WSASLarsen & Toubro Limited, Powai West CampusMumbai - 400 072

Tel: 022 - 6705 3897Fax: 022 - 6705 4160

E-Mail: satish.bharathan>> drnbhashyam 14-Jan-07 5:21 PM >>>

Dear Sir, Great. Good to learn that Amavasay Tharpanam vidhi is now coming in english.This will cater to the needs of many who are keen to carry on the rich tradirion but find themseives handicapped due to language barriers. May ALMIGHTY bless you for helping the needy.Regards,N Bhashyam giridharan e <giridharanbala (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Dear Sir,I am resident of Bangalore. I come from Smartha Koundinya Gothram. Please mail me the place where i can get the smartha amavasai tharpanam vidhi book in english font, as I am not familiar with tamil language.***Dear Sir,Let me have some time, I hope that I can type (the Amavasa Tharpanam in English) and post it for you.Sriman Sdagopachar had sent an Amavasa Tharpanam procedure in English long back. I have to format it and put it in our website. It is getting an abnormal delay due to over load of work.Any how thanks for contacting us for your vaideeka need.You have not signed (put your name) under your message.I guess your name as Giridharan from your mail ID.nvs

Dear Sir:

The name is Satish, you may call me by that name. Bharathan is my father's name.

Thanks for the links, I shall definitely visit the site, and give you feedback

on that.

Further, Mr. Rajamani (Rajamani169) also has sent me the file, which i

am attaching herewith. Thanks a lot Mr. Rajamani.

With best regards

Satish Bharathan