IndiaDivine.org

[Vaideekam] Help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well! What nvs swamin has said as per shastras should be true. But faith can move mountains, says our elders. When all escape routes appear to be blocked, the surrender to God will certainly open up a new one. I have heard of a number of miracles by regular recitation of Sri Vishnusahasranamas. Why not your sister try whole-heartedly the daily recitation of Sri Vishnusahasranamam? Let us hope certainly Perarulalan will bless the boy. Yours sincerely, Srivilliputtur Govindakrishnan Alagar

Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Games.

There is definitely cure for this by the Grace of Lord Sri Guruvayurappan. Pl pray for his blessings and visit the sri temple at Guruvayur when you and the boy visit india next. Recite Sri Narayaneeyam daily. MP3 cds available for follow up with books.Write to the Sri Krishna Temple guruvayur with some offering and get sandal paste prasatham and apply it to the skin Will +vely be cured and this had happened in known cases. Guruvayur Devaswom Guruvayur,PIN 680 101 Kerala State India visit the web site guruvayurdevaswom.org for full particulars.

Let Lord Guruvayurappan bless the boy.

dasan rangarajan

K.S.Rangarajan

-

sesh

vaideekam

Monday, January 22, 2007 10:00 PM

[Vaideekam] Help

Dear Mama Namaskaram: Recently my 13 year old nephew was diagnosed with leukoderma.The doctors in the US say there is no particular treatment for this kind of disease. Its caused due to lack of pigmentation in the skin of the individual. Its discoloration of the skin, where by certain part of the skin turns white patches any wher in the body. Although this is not a life threatening disease in any way, we heard that one could perform a particular kind of Homam to ward of this illness. Is it called Sarpa dosham. Could you please let me know if there is anything in our Shastra that can be followed. My sister who lives in Detriot is very anxious.Your kind response will be very appreciated.Sincere Namaskarams,SSeshadri***I am sorry,I don't anything regarding this.nvs

Dear Mr.Seshardri,

Dont worry, Medical science has advanced a lot.

A cure has been found for this in Cuba. Please check the internet for more info.

all the best

REgards

S.GOPAL  

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 sesh wrote :

>Dear Mama Namaskaram: Recently my 13 year old nephew was diagnosed with leukoderma.

>The doctors in the US say there is no particular treatment for this kind of disease. Its caused due to lack of pigmentation in the skin of the individual. Its discoloration of the skin, where by certain part of the skin turns white patches any wher in the body. Although this is not a life threatening disease in any way, we heard that one could perform a particular kind of Homam to ward of this illness. Is it called Sarpa dosham. Could you please let me know if there is anything in our Shastra that can be followed. My sister who lives in Detriot is very anxious.

>Your kind response will be very appreciated.

>Sincere Namaskarams,

>SSeshadri

>

>***

>I am sorry,

>I don't anything regarding this.

>nvs