IndiaDivine.org

[Vaideekam] RE: FW: Regarding Pig and Superstition Clarification

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All, I want to share my humble understanding of Lord Vishnu's avatarams. In an aim to make Earth inhabitable to human beings(which is the form given to best ones among earthly beings), He Himself took the shape and experimented his body ,mind and acts in order to arrive at an inference for the improvement of human gene.That is why Matcha avataram became His first incarnation as the earth was surrounded by water. Next experimentation is about ambivalent nature in the form Turtle.Then Varaha to test speed & action both in water and land. Now for human organs transplantation, pig's part only is acceptable ; not that of Chimpanzi which almost matches with human genes and shape.Then partly human;partly animal to test the symbiosis between two extreme qualities. Thus goes my understanding. Even Kalki avataram will be aimed at relieving all earthy worries and man-made problems. I respect Sriman NVS's

comment to take the essence of any thing we read & see and leave the ruffage at the right place. Dasan Dr.SampathDeepak Kumar Vasudevan <deepak.vasudevan wrote: I accept your thoughts. You are two hundred per cent absolutely and perfectly correct. Some crazy websites would unnecessarily drag us into unneeded junk copyrights and other issues, which just would drive us to waste time, effort and energy which can be focussed on constructive purposes. Thanks and

Regards, -------------------------Deepak Vasudevan91 98400 26014-------***Thanks.This is was said as "Asaiye thunbathirku kaaranam".The percentage of remoteness from materialistic world will let you with that much percent happy.We can bear sorrows and work hard for a nithya vasthu (which will never disappear or decay).nvs

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers