IndiaDivine.org

jyothisham

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Pranams to Bruhaspathi Swamin I hv once read the following sloka: "Thithesthu Sreekaram Proktham varadh ayur vivardhanam Nakshathrath harathe papam yogath roga vimochanam Karanath Karya sidhim cha panchangena Nigadyathe" In our Normal routine we only look for tharaphalan. what are special meaning for the above sloka. Regarding Vaidheekam are there any books available for amaga karigaigal--- Regards VSR rvv21 <ranjanvv wrote: Dear Sri NVS swAmin,I think what Deepak swAmin was asking is, how can we say there isa boundary between everyday routine activities and activities relatedto shaastram - i.e. shouldn't every act be something commanded byshaastram? So why do we say jyotisham applies only to shaastramrelated activities but not other activities, if all our activities aremeant to be carrying out the commands of shaastram anyway?'Demarcate' means 'put a boundary between (two things)', or 'tellthe difference between (two things)'. Forgive me if my interpretationof Sri Deepak's question was incorrect. But I would also like to knowpeople's opinion on this question if possible.sarvAparAdhAn kShamasva,nArAyaNApraNAmams,Ranjan***Day to day activities are given in Ahnigam (the name itself means day to day activity).Then there are

few volumes of Dharma Shastram books for all karmas like Ahinga Kaandam, Praayachistha kaandam, Chradhdha Kaandam etc.The aahniga kaandam book is available in a detailed manner in our Sri Ahobila Mutt offices.nvsvaideekam , Deepak Kumar Vasudevan<deepak.vasudevan wrote:>> Namaskarams,> > But how to demarcate them for the following types of actions:> > (*) Normal Routine Activities> (*) Holy Activities like Homam (Temple Causes)> (*) Negative ones (like for the departed souls)> > Sorry, if my question is too very reflecting stupidity and pardon mefor a silly question.> > Please clarify.> -------------------------> Deepak Vasudevan> 91 98400 26014> -------> > I am unable to understand anything from your msessage.> (I

dont know the meaning for 'Demarcate' and also do let me knowwhat to demarcate?)> > ***> nvs>

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers