IndiaDivine.org

[Vaideekam] GAYATHRI MANTRAM

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaskaram,

I am extremely pleased to get the reply. I am in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, East Africa. Sorry for posting my querry without address and I will remember,not to repeat it. I did not have the fortune to read the earlier messages pertaining to Gayathri Mantram.It would definitely enlighten me if you could give me the location of the articles.

Salutations

S.Hariharan

suresh10623 <suresh10623vaideekam Sent: Wednesday, 6 June, 2007 10:49:32 PM[Vaideekam] Re: GAYATHRI MANTRAM

--- posting a letter without address -will it serve any purpose?for any manthra for that matter the concerned devata should be invited/manasik meditation of the image of the devata by chanting the dhyan mantrashould be done/after japa the devata should be saluted with a upasthana mantra.for all these actions physical cleanliness and mental purity should be observed.i hope this clarifies your questions.there is nobody greater than mother and no mantra is greater than gayathri,because it offers raksha to the person chanting it in a proper manner,like a mother to her children .*please post all your letters with address.my humble pranams to greatmasters of this group and they can correct me if i have given any wrong message.krishna krishnaa.***Note:=*please post all your letters with address.I hope the above line will be applicable for himself / herself.There is a considerable amount of

message is there in the above message about chanting Gayathri Manthras.We should not worry about the person who are not following the rules or sastras, but we should try to abide sastras. This was answered several times. Kindly refer the old messages.Later I will give you the location of article posted in our site about it.nvs

Here¢s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers