IndiaDivine.org

[Vaideekam] Sudarsana & Naramisha Gayatri - Reg.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

srI:Sri Ramanujaya namahaDear Bhagavathas,adiyen agrees with Sri Vasu Vadhyar swamy. No one can recite gayatri manthram without brahmopadesam and upanayanam. My teacher who taught me Sri Desika stotram once said that Sri Vedanta Desikar included manthrams within the Desika stotram. So, we could chant the stotram and get the same phalan as chanting other mantras which need upadesam from an Acharya. To recite Sri Narasimha gayatri, you may recite manthra rAja padham which includes the NrusimhAnushtup manthram (ugram veeram..). The other stotrams are Sri Hayagreeva stotram, Sri Gopala vimshati and Garuda PanchAsathdasan.vachika doshaha kshantavyahadasan.hari_082005 <hari_082005 wrote: Resepcted Vaideekas, To my knowledge, there is only one Gayatri Mantra for one Deity. But, when I searched, I found more than three Gayatri Mantra for Sudarsana Alwar and Narasimha Moorthy. Will any one say which are the real and the most effective ones. Hope to receive some constructive reply. Dasany Dasan Dr. Hari Om Santhi Om Santhi Om Santhi *** Attn : Dr.Hari, These type of manthras should be received as "Upadesam" from a traditional Guru, who is well versed in vaideekam. So, it should not discussed like "which company product will be best?" asking others for their experience. If learned out of the way, the best manthram will not yield

its phalan. If learned in the proper way, a meaning less letter may yield a good result. So, discussing about the power of the manthras is "Athika Prasangam" as per my views. nvs

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.

Guest guest

Respected Sree Sree NVS,

I'm extremely Sorry if my words have mentioned different meaning making others

to think about me as : Adhika Prasanki " - No - Not at all. It is out of

curiosity and clarification I requested for help.

If I mean anything wrong, requesting the moderator Srre Sree NVS to delete

this. But I will be thankful, if Sree Sree NVS could reply personally to me at

least.

Dasanu Dasan

Dr. Hari

Om Santhi Om Santhi Om Santhi

*** Dr.Hari,

You had given many examples, which everybody will know!

No, problem, nobody is blaming you, just indicating the sense.

As you have said in your earlier message bhavam is important,

if you have bhagavath krupai, any manthram will work, have confidence on

whichever you have, if you have more than one version, you can select any one of

your choice.

nvs