IndiaDivine.org

what I heard

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Bhakthas, Please refer to the Pasuram 9.6 of Nachiyar Thirumozhi which reads like this: NARU NARUMPOZHIL MALIRUNCHOLAI NAMBIKKU NANN NURU THADAVIL VENNAI VAINERNTHU PARAVIVAITHEN NURUTHADA NIRAINTHA AKKARAVADISAL SONNEN ERU THIRUVODIAN INDRUVANDI EVAI KOLLUNKOLLOO? According to this Pasuram Andal offers Kannan 100 vessels of butter and 100 vessels of akkaravadisal (sakaraipongal) and invites HIM to come and accept. This was thru word of mouth. The above action is nothing but athmasamarpanam. Andal has shown us the way in which we too can offer HIM anything but with sincerity. Adiyen would like to mention here that daily I used to offer whatever I drink in the morning and show it to the God photos hanged in the hall as well in the prayer room. My children used to make fun of this action and my son one day asked me

whether HE will accept anything you offer. I told him that I get some satisfaction, think of HIM in the early morning which will suffice for the entire day. We cannot offer anything as everything is HIS. Whatever I am doing is learnt from my father/forefathers. There is a story on the above Pasuram which goes like this. Andal was able to perform this kaimkaryam thru word of mouth only but once emperumanar proceeded to Thirumalirumsolai and was giving an upanyasam on Nachiar Thirumozhi. On the particular day when this pasuram was explained he ordered 100 vessels of vennai and 100 vessels of akkaravadisal which was not offered by Andal. After completing his discourse he proceeded to Srivilliputur where Andal herself came out and called the empurumanar as his elder brother. We should understand one thing that HE does not expect anything but

only kainkaryam and HE is longing for that from each and every Bhagavathas thru his acharyan who throws the light of HIS LEELAS. adiyen, nochalur seshadri sampath.

Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.