IndiaDivine.org

what I read

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Bhakthas, While describing the Archa Murthy of Thiru Indalur he comes to have darshan and he was disappointed as the door of the temple was closed. Thirumangai Azwar was very much upset and he tell HIM that making me like this and without taking anything i have come to you to have darshan, whereas YOU are happy .He laments that You hage to keep everyone happy whereas I don't like your being like this. But it was HIS wish that He wanted to hear some Pasuram from the Azwar and that is why HE made him wait..Why are you different with me and show me your colour. By saying this In his Pasuram Periya Thirumozhi 4.9 which is an outburst from the Azwar which reads like this: MUNNAI VANNAM PALIN VANNAM MUZUTHUM NILAI NINRA PINNAI VANNAM KONDAL VANNAM VANNAM MENNUNGAL PONNIN VANNAM MANIEN VANNAM PURAIYUL

THIRUMENI ENNA VANNA MENDRU KATTIR INDALURIRE Here the Azwar has used vannam 8 times and I want to know your real colour he says. It is nothing but HIS LEELAS AND SOFT CORNER TOWARDS AZWAR. In the same way Thirumangai Azwar in Thirunedunthandakam Pasuram 21 says: MAIVANNA NARUMKUNJIKKUZAL PIN THAZA MAGARAM SER KUZY IRUPADU ILANGIYADA EIVANNA VENJILAYE THUNAIYA ENGEY ERUVARAI VANDAR EN MUNNEY NINDRAR KAIVANNAM THAMARAIVAI KAMALAM POLUM KANNINEYUM ARAVINDAM ADIYUM AKTHEY AVVANNATHAVAR NILAMAI KANDUM THOZI AVARAINIM THEVARENDRU ANJINOMEY Here vannam has not only been used as colour but also about his subhavam. Due to Azwars outburst he has not only scolded HIM but at the same time he has shown his concern on HIM and how

deep the athangam is. My interpretation may not be complete but tried to inform my mere reading and hearing on the above Pasurams. adiyen, nochalur seshadri sampath.

Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.