IndiaDivine.org

[Vaideekam] Gruhapravesham for existing house

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

srI:Srimate ramanujaya namahaSwamins,adiyen dasoham.Web cam is a camera with microphone connected to one of USB ports of a computer. Webcam is installed with the software that came up with webcam. All the info for user will be given in the user manual that comes with webcam.There are many vendors that make webcam. Logitech, Microsoft are manufacturers to name a few.adiyen uses web cam by Logitech. You will need head phone to connect PC to hear the sound. Sri Vasu Vadhyar's swamin can be viewed by many others at the same time. webcam can be connected to messenger. Everyone will need a account to set up. messenger is a free software to be downloaded/installed on one's PC.One needs to set up microphone, headphone thru messenger (Actions).All of the individuals should log on to messenger at the same time. Every one should accept Sri Vasu vadhyar in the chat list and Sri Vasu Vadhyar should accept

the individual in his chat list. This forms a messenger network.Sri Vasu vadhyar should open a dialog with one of individuals and click on web-cam on the menu.All the other individuals should request to view Sri Vasu vadhyar one by one.In this way more than one individual can view sri Vasu vadhyar.dasan.rvv21 <ranjanvv wrote: Dear SrimAn NVS swAmin, Thanks for your reply and for the information. Can I ask a rough idea of how Sri Sukta homam is done, is it simply offering

"swaahaa" after each manthram of Shri Suktam? Do you normally include the "padmapriye" section at the end, and which devatas do we do aavaahanam for at the start of the homam? I have now got a webcam facility and would be interested to maybe explore using it to learn some of the simple prayogams. I will try and investigate how this is done, perhaps. regards praNAmams, namO nArAyaNAya Ranjan *** Mr.Ranjan, Can you read Tamil well, then wait for a couple of days and let me give the URL where I give the complete gist of prayogam for doing Sri Suktha homam in the place of Gruhapravesam in a lived house but new for a purchaser. nvs > Dear SrimAn NVS swAmin, > > I hope you are keeping well. I recently was looking at the > procedure you have given for "nootana gruhapravesham" (for new > houses). Some of our family friends would like to perform >

gruhapravesham for an existing house, which they have just purchased > and moved into already. > > Can I ask what the main differences are between the > gruhapravesham ceremony for a new house, and for an existing house > which has previously been lived in? > > praNAmams, > namO nArAyaNAya, > Ranjan > > *** > I am fine Mr.Ranjan, thank you! > > The first one is called Gruhapravesam, the second one can not be called as Gruhapravesam and not necessary. If they willing to do a homam then they go for a Sri Suktha hoamam combined with vaastu homam if they are (Marandhum puram thozha) Vaishnavite. Otherwise they can do some Ganapathy, Navagraha saanthi homams combined with Vaastu homam. > nvs >

Got a little couch potato?

Check out fun summer activities for kids.

Guest guest

Namaskaram,

I suggest that you do not use Messenger for any web cam service that you

do. Instead please use a service like SKYPE (aslo free at SKYPE.com).

Messenger does not work on all computer platforms but other free messenger

services like SKYPE or AIM do.

adiyen

Keshava das

Hawaii

Thanks,

One of my client is ready to help me for purchasing streaming server for web

casting live videos etc.

If I could get the information about what are all the additional tools and

instruments will be required to complete the task, which will be very much

useful for me.

In the case of purchasing a own server,

can we install our own software like skype etc.

I don't know weather it will be provided with the server?!

anybody can help by some useful suggestions.

thanks in advance,

regards,

nvs