IndiaDivine.org

I care every member of this group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

***Dear Sri Mudumbai Krishnamoorthy Sir,Indeed I am very glad to have this opportunity to reply this.You are being member of six groups, so, you have time and patience to have it.

I am only the member of Vaideekam group.I have started the first group called " matrimonial " more than 12 years before, when it was in the name of " egrops.com " not .

Till this date I have never joined a group as a member, so, I do not know the procedure to run or conduct a group.I don't know whether there is any institution to teach these subject.I have never visited the websites which are having the same contents as in my website, because I never wish to copy anything even the design.

I am doing everything whatever I think.Why you are expecting everybody to be alike?!Can you be like me to delete all the unnecessary mails in hundreds everyday?Can you answer like me to bunch of questions everyday in your well known subject?

Why to compare?!Here in vaideekam group, I am filtering all irrelevant messages, is any other group is doing this?If you kept open your window, you can not expect always that cool breeze only should come?! Some times storms and dusts and bad smell also may come, you should bear it.

Don't you clean your room to remove the unnecessary dusts?Why don't you spare some time to sort the messages on subject and click the trash button against the duplicate messages.You have stated that " Emperumanar told 'Asaippattavarukkellam Rahashya thryaththai kodu' endru.

I agree, you should again go through your example and tell me the meaning for the word " Asaippattavarukkellam " ?!So, I am doing the correct thing as per Ramanuja,How I know who are all having " Asai " ?, to know that I am conducting this poll.

So, you should not blame the acharyas, still they are performing panja samskaras and doing Rahasya upadesams only for their shisyas not for all the persons even come to attend their festivals and poojas?!!Poll is to get the majority peoples opinion or to make an awareness about a thing.

Though I am having the power to do what I wish, I respect the members opinion and hence often conducting polls. I am using the poll feature to interact with few elder members who can not post, but vote.If poll is waste as per your opinion, why the poll feature is there every where?

Why we people only should do kainkaryam without expecting anything for people who are not sparing their time to even bear the duplicates?!There is a way to say anything convincingly which you missed to use.

I can remove your membership for the very terms you used as " I do not care " , but I wish to give you a chance to cast your vote to retain your membership.I care every member of this group, I deeply wish to retain all the members as active members.

dasan,nvsThough

I am not going to participate in this poll, as well as the earlier one,

as a member of this group and a keen follower of what is going on, I

would like to record my feelings:I

am a member of some 6 groups in , and 4 others in other sites, my

mail box got spammed with al most 40 to 60 mails, the pathetic part of

it, most of the mails or simple repetitions..say if I receive a mail

from Oppiliappan, the same message will come to me thru two or three

other groups like malolan.net. and Vaideekam.

Naturally,

I had changed my settings from individual e-mails to weekly digest,

which gives me some space and time to go thru the information

according to the importance and the time I could spend on such

material, without spamming my mail box.எமà¯à®ªà¯†à®°à¯à®®à®¾à®©à®¾à®°à¯

உபதேசம௠பணà¯à®£à®¿à®¯à®¤à¯ˆ பெரà¯à®®à¯ˆà®¯à®¾à®• பேசà¯à®•à®¿à®±à¯‹à®®à¯: " அதிகாரி எனà¯à®±à¯ பாராமலà¯

ஆசைபà¯à®ªà®Ÿà¯à®•à®¿à®°à®µà®°à¯à®•à¯à®•à¯‡à®²à¯à®²à®¾à®®à¯ ரஹஸிய தà¯à®°à®¯à®¤à¯à®¤à¯ˆ கொட௠" எனà¯à®±à¯ உபதேசிதà¯à®¤à®¾à®°à¯ எனà¯à®±à¯

எலà¯à®²à®¾à®®à¯ படிகà¯à®•à®¿à®±à¯‹à®®à¯ வாகà¯à®•à¯†à®Ÿà¯à®ªà¯à®ªà¯ நடதà¯à®¤à®¿ எநà¯à®¤ ஆசிரியனà¯à®®à¯

தனà¯à®©à¯à®Ÿà¯ˆà®¯ கைஙà¯à®•à®°à¯à®¯à®¤à¯à®¤à¯ˆ நடதà¯à®¤à®¿à®©à®¤à®¾à®•à®µà¯à®®à¯ எனà¯à®©à¯à®Ÿà¯ˆà®¯ சிறிய அறிவà¯à®•à¯à®•à¯ எடà¯à®Ÿà®¿à®© வரை தெரியவிலà¯à®²à¯ˆ. .தேவரீர௠செயà¯à®¯à¯à®®à¯ சேவையை பலன௠கரà¯à®¤à®¾à®¤à¯ செயà¯à®¤à¯ கொணà¯à®Ÿà¯ போக வேணà¯à®Ÿà®¿ பிராரà¯à®¤à¯à®¤à®¿à®ªà¯à®ªà®¤à¯ˆ தவிர அடியேன௠செயà¯à®¯à¯à®®à¯ விணà¯à®£à®ªà¯à®ªà®®à¯ இனà¯à®©à¯Šà®©à¯à®±à¯à®£à¯à®Ÿà¯:

வாகà¯à®•à¯†à®Ÿà¯à®ªà¯à®ªà¯ எதà¯à®µà¯à®®à¯ வேணà¯à®Ÿà®¾à®®à¯; இநà¯à®¤ வாகà¯à®•à¯†à®Ÿà¯à®ªà¯à®ªà¯à®•à¯à®•à®³à¯ எதà¯à®µà¯à®®à¯ உணà¯à®®à¯ˆà®¯à¯ˆ ஒர௠போதà¯à®®à¯ வெளிபà¯à®ªà®Ÿà¯à®¤à¯à®¤à®¿à®¯à®¤à®¿à®²à¯à®²à¯ˆ..Having

said this, I do not care, whether you choose to retain me in your

group or remove me from the list. The choice is is yours, and not mine.அடியேன௠,à®®à¯à®Ÿà¯à®®à¯à®ªà¯ˆ கிரà¯à®·à¯à®£ மூரà¯à®¤à¯à®¤à®¿ Krishnamoorthy S.