IndiaDivine.org

Saranagathi Ratha Sapthami Day Special Release announcement of EBook# 37- AruNa PraSnam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

SrI:

Dear Sri SrinivAsan : After completig the current series on AruNam , I am planing to write on the ati and Pratuati dEvatAs for the individual grahams and their Veda Mantrams . I plan to get

there by the middle of this Month .

NamO SrI NrisimhAya,

V.Sadagopan

Yes ,

-

rsri

saranagathi-owner

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 6:08 AM

Re: Saranagathi Ratha Sapthami Day Special Release announcement of EBook# 37- AruNa PraSnam

Dear sirs,I heard that there exists separate devatha ADI and pratyadhidevata fort each navagrahas. If possible their names be mentioned since mostly all vadhyars say only adhi devata pratyadhi devata sahitaya grahave namaha. i.e., without mentioning their individual names. Also varnam, nathram, malyambaradharam, dhanya pritham,, dvaja pata sahitam separately for each grahas. Each have seaprate manthrasall are not available in yajur veda. dasavathasra stothra corresponding to each graha may be informed. Our vadhyar does not them in depth.DasanSRiniuvasan