IndiaDivine.org

Avaniavittam-Yajurupakarma

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Well,If Kamokarsheet and Kaandarushi tarpanams are done at the same time without break for snanam and madhyahnigam then the Yajgnopaveetam (poonal ) can be worn at the beginning itself.If you have two pairs of poonals then also you can wear at both times.

If you have only one pair, and you are going to take bath after Kamokarsheet then you should wear the poonal only after the sankalpam for Kandarushi tarpanam  nvs2009/8/5 Venkataraghavan R <venkatsmart

Namaskarams.My name is Rangachari Venkataraghavan,I am a sishya of Shri Ahobila Mutt Jeeyar sawmin.I was earlier staying in Mumbai and after retirement from service now settled down in Chennai.

I have the year  2005 mantras for the Avaniavittam, from the website, which you have very lucidly expounded.Many many thanks.I have down loaded it from the website. I have also got one printed pamphlet from one my known sources.When I compared both a doubt has arisen to me.It is precisely on performing the Kamokarshiyathu japam.In your web site it states this Kamokarshiyathu Japam has to be performed after wearing of the new poonal and removing the old one.But in the printed pamphlet it states the Kamokarshiyathu japam has to be done before wearing the new Poonal.Thereafter the Kandarishya Tharpan has to be performed.

Kindly, be kind enough to clarify to me at what point of time the Kamokarshiyathu Japam has to be performed, either Before or After wearing of the new Poonal.

Namaskarams.

R.venkataraghavan

venkatsmart

+91 94449 90052.

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

-- Deevalur N.V.Srinivasachariyar M.A, M.PhilYajur, Sama Bruhaspathy.My Cell numbers:1. 09283739823 - Excuse if busy in vaideekam [TATA]2. 09444844423 - BSNL alternate if TATA is busy.

3. 09043265122 - *missed calls,sms alerts, reminders* Contacted if your name is already in my contact list.