IndiaDivine.org

default - Contact

Rate this topic

Guest guest

***Mainly it is not cast oriented, it is a traditional development.But as per later development;Reddiyar, Naidu and some scheduled caste like valluvas etc are belongs to Vainavasand all others are saivites.

Moreover, devotion to Siva group lords are beneficial for 'iham' (in this world)and devotion to Vishnu group lords are beneficial for 'param' (life after death)So, most of the people are interested towards 'iham' is obvious.

regs,nvs

E-mail::

support

Question::

what are the castes which comes under shaivam & vainavam

• 2 weeks later...

Well,I could not understand it due to lake of few details.How many brothers you are?Explain the word cousin by mentioning the complete step by step relation.What ever he may be. The actions, and mantra proyogams are to be done only by the eldest son and all others should be there.

Also, should understand; performing rituals are only to obey shastram and there is no room for our satisfaction. There are plenty of ways to prove our true love and attachment.Sri Rama is joining 'Guha' as his fifth brother to share everything but except the pitru kainkaryams.

Your cousin can do all helps like purchase, arrangements, water fetching etc. but he can not perform as one of the son unless he is adopted as a son as per the procedure mentioned in prayoga shastras.regs,nvs

2009/8/24 Contact <rcidambi 

E-mail::

rcidambi

Question::

Dear Sir,

My mother passed away last week. A cousin, who is close to my mother wants to participate in the 10, 11th and 12th day rituals.

I realize this is not normal. are there any negative repercussions? What does our sampradhayam say? WE BELONG TO THE MUTT

Your immediate response is appreciated.