IndiaDivine.org

My and esteemed Mr NV Srinivasan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sir,thanks,Dos in  homams:1. The ghee and any other heated or cooked things should be prepared in our house with madi.2. All dry things to be shown to Suryan before using it.3. All wet / wettable things to be washed well with good water.

4. The area defined for homam to be washed well and immediately after washinga bing " Kolam " to be drawn at the place where the homa kundam and kumbams to be kept, so, that the foot prints of humans may be avoided.

Don't s:all opposites of the above.Don't touch the body while doing homam, if happened wash the hands immediately.Some Swamins are doing the homam by holding the leg finger without that conscious,

that should be avoided.The bit of cut  dharbhams used  for other purpose should not be thrown into agni kundam as additional fuel.The food preparations should not be served which was prepared as offering for homa till the end of the homam.

these are things I remember for now.I don't know you know tamil or not, I am attaching a file about the do's and don't while doing Sudharsana homams.regards,nvs 

2009/8/15 Ramabadran Ramabadran <r.ramabadran

I have sent the cheque ..............QUESTION;What are the dos and donts in performing homam at home.What are the prescribedrules.Can we do Sri suktha Homam.I am just reminding you about Avahanti Homam.

Please reply.with best wishesPC RAMABADRAN

Note:- I am circulating this mail to vaideekam@, Some times some good questions are coming to my personal mail ID, not to groups, If I feel, it is worth to circulate through groups for the sake of other members knowledge, it will be circulated here after.

nvs

1 of 1 File(s)

sudharsana-homa-niyamangal.pdf