IndiaDivine.org

[Vaideekam] Discussion forum to discuss about particular topic

Rate this topic

Guest guest

SrI:

Dear Sri Venkata Chari:

Your suggestion is a welcome one .I will be happy to help and request my colleague , who is instrumental in archiving the valuable Vaidheekam related inofrmation .

I will wait to hear from Sriman NVS Swami .

NamO SrI NrisimhAya,

V.Sadagopan

-

venkat chari

vaideekam

Cc: yennappan ; svknvs

Thursday, September 17, 2009 11:19 AM

Re: [Vaideekam] Discussion forum to discuss about particular topic

Sri:SarvasrisOppiliappan and Srirangasri lists are currently archived athttp://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia/oppiliappan/ .Is it possible to archive valuable Vaideekam info there? I suggested this a couple of years ago. Sri Sadagopan can help in this regard.dasan.--- On Thu, 9/17/09, Deevalur <svknvs wrote:

Deevalur <svknvs[Vaideekam] Discussion forum to discuss about particular topicvaideekam Date: Thursday, September 17, 2009, 12:35 AM

Dear Members,I feel it is very hard to control members to discuss on a particular subject and particular topic.Also, I found it is hard for a new member to find the postings or discussions about a particular topic. Most of the times the word search will not give us the expected answer because we are not keeping the perfect Subject titles and using several non English words which can not be corrected with any spell check.I found it is hard to reply the questions again and again. Also, some times I may also forgot the answer referred from from some source books at that time, I have to find the book again and trace answer.Here I am having the responsibility to read all the postings to check for irrelevant / abuse contents.AndKnowingly or unknowingly, fortunately or unfortunately I avoided giving links to my personal website from this group. I thought all the members will themselves visit my website with the interest got by the answers given by me in this group and totally disappointed.Finally I came to know that is going to remove all the old archives of its groups shortly.To avoid such unwanted circumstance and to have a mirror website and similar other reasons I wanted to reply questions directly asked at me at the below url and later a copy of it will be posted here also.http://ahobilam. forumandco. com/So, I request interested members to join my above discussion forum created for www.ahobilam. comThere we can discuss matters under different topics.Thanks for your support,regards,dasan,Deevalur N.V.Srinivasan