IndiaDivine.org

Advantages of Registering with ahobilam.com user Forum

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear ahobilam.com user forum members,I wish to thanks for registering with this forum, by this you are helping me to have a well structured storage for our Ritual information.

Note :- Select the Display images option in gmail to view the attached pictures.Now we are having the following facility which are not available in or google groups.I had created categories and sub categories to get clarifications under the exact headings, by which in future one can acquire a maximum knowledge without asking questions repeatedly. 

Also one is having  benefit of getting the immediate answer to act upon it in an emergency situation like death, birth, maturity (girl age attending) which are not able to be scheduled.By which the knowledge will going on gets improvements with new contributions and which is very easy to follow not only by the Admin but also by the users.

The very very important facility is the ability of avoiding mixture of irrelevant subjects on topics.Also it is possible to sha

re thanks givings, offerings, appeals etc. without adding them in any particular topics. I hope there are more and more advantages in this system so, I request all to co operate with me to develop this system of storing knowledge and sharing knowledge.

Expecting you valuable feed backs and recommendations to your friends to join this forum.

regards,Deevalur N.V.Srinivasa dasan

-- Dear friendPlease make a visit to:http://ahobilam.forumandco.com/portal.htmAlso join if not yet joined.Now you can discuss anything about rituals and other things.

Several New articles are posted there,Good day and Time to start Golu (Kolu),Niyamams and Phalans of Sudharshana Homam etc.I answered the question asked by members in the vaideekam group,but here I am publishing articles in a regular manner describing the near future rituals

and nearing auspicious day.Next I am going to post a new message about " How to perform Ayudha Pooja? " , " Saraswathi Pooja " You could realise the difference and greatness definitely. 

Please come and visit with all your friends to make this forum grand success,nvs