IndiaDivine.org

Donate for Panchangam and get plenty of punyam throughout the year!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all well wishers, Vikruti 2010-2011 Paranthaman Panjangam is ready. Totally 20,000 copies have been printed and 10,000 copies have been given to the Advertisers. Panchanga Dhanam is one of the greatest and powerful dhanam to get plenty of subha phalans, which we realized in our experience in the recent years. For an example; I was struggled with many family problems in my house and every year we met with many problems like theft, fraud, accidents, failures etc. I thought "if we do some subha virayam voluntarily in the beginning of a year, we could avoid bad events throughout the year" which has an astrological logic and mind preparation logic. So, I started doing Sudharsana Homams at my Kula Deivam Koil [Parikkal] every year, it helped me very much, and I got lot of peace and mental relief. But it was not possible for me to do it continuously after 3rd year. So, I started this Panchanga dhanam from the year 2005 and I printed only 5000 copies in the first year. I got a very good response from the users about the usefulness and advantages of our Panchangam from every user. So, I decided to print more copies with the help of donors by describing the phalans. Few came forward and helping me to do this powerful dharma kainkaryam continuously for the sixth year. In the mean while, I experienced many good fortunes happening in our family. Every year I shifted to a new house with more facilities for double the rent. All my three children were got married within 5 years without any efforts. Now my daughter got a male child doing well. I strongly hope all because of this Dharma Kainkaryam with the help of Donors. I also experienced the good fortunes in the major donors family also. So, I request you to do this "Panchanga Dhanam" whole heartedly and get the Subha Phalans throughout the year. Kindly send a reply with number of copies required for you which will be reserved for you. Delivery will be done by us for places in and around Chennai if requested for more than 100 copies. 100 copies of Panchangam can be easily and usefully distributed in any religious function like marriage, upanayanam, seemantam etc.100 persons will wish you everyday throughout the year by doing this. Preference will be given as "First come first served" basis. Free distribution will be started from the first week of April.Kindly donate & get receipt.Another new Powerful Divine utility for personal use from me is to get the guidance of powerful deities like 'Lord Sudharsana' at critical times, using your watch to get more victory in all sorts. Interested astikas are requested to contact through email to know more about it. Always thinking about your welfare and good will. sincerely yours, nvs 18-Feb-2010