IndiaDivine.org

[Vaideekam] Doubt regarding Navagraham

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sri Deepak

That temple where Navagrahams are installed is the Koodalazhagar Sannadi at Madurai.

It was a pleasant surprise to me also when I was blessed to hv the darshan at that

temple.

Regarding not to turnback at the Navagraham temple, I will leave it to scholarly in the

group

Regards

VSR

--- On Thu, 2/4/09, Deepak Kumar Vasudevan <deepak.vasudevan wrote:

Deepak Kumar Vasudevan <deepak.vasudevan[Vaideekam] Doubt regarding Navagrahamvaideekam Date: Thursday, 2 April, 2009, 6:23 PM

I have two queries regarding Navagraham (nine planets). They are: It is said that after circumambulating the Navagraha shrine, we should walk out without turning back. Not sure about the source but I just have one more info from it that turning back at 'Saturn' is more acute. Is there any authenticity to this piece of information or is it just another tell-tale fabricated story?It is said that there is one divyadesam in the South having Navagrahams in its premises. Which one is that?Can you please clarify these queries?Thanks and Regards,Deepak Vasudevan

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Swamin,Sri Vaishnavas do not worship Navagraha Devatas.  We worship only Sriman Narayana.By way of explanation, I offer the following additional input.The Supreme God is Sriman Narayana.  His kingdom is very vast and has many many Departments to be handled.  For proper administration of His kingdom, he has appointed many Devatas, Vayu to handle the air, Agni to handle the fire, Surya to handle the Light, Varuna to handle the Water.  It is said that there are 33 crore such Devatas.These Devatas are Heads of various Departments, but do not become Gods.While performing any religious rite, we do address these Devatas,as  they are the designated authorities to be addressed for various purposes.  But none of them are Gods to be worshipped.  The Navagraha Devatas are also

Devatas.DasanRaghunathan--- On Thu, 4/2/09, Deepak Kumar Vasudevan <deepak.vasudevan wrote:Deepak Kumar Vasudevan <deepak.vasudevan[Vaideekam] Doubt regarding Navagrahamvaideekam Date: Thursday, April 2, 2009, 5:53 AM

I have two queries regarding Navagraham (nine planets). They are:

It is said that after circumambulating the Navagraha shrine, we should walk out without turning back. Not sure about the source but I just have one more info from it that turning back at 'Saturn' is more acute.  Is there any authenticity to this piece of information or is it just another tell-tale fabricated story?

It is said that there is one divyadesam in the South having Navagrahams in its premises. Which one is that?

Can you please clarify these queries?

Thanks and Regards,

Deepak Vasudevan