IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Kaamaasikaashtakam in English

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Adiyen Dhaasan to All,

Adiyen My Guru U.Ve.E S Mukundan Swamy has written Kaamaasikaashtakam in English

Request you all to please read it and if any corrections please correct it and help swamy in writting many other swamy desikan stotrams in short and simple and short for kids.

Dhaasan

Nadadur Narayanan Srivatsan ---------- Forwarded message ----------Dinesh....Living Life King Size <achillies17

Dec 13, 2008 11:37 PMKaamaasikaashtakam in Englishtionvignesh_ch, govind_cg, sudhir.cj, svpsarathy, sunder.vidya, vatsan narayanan <srivatsan.nadadur

JJSS to All

Adiyen Dasan,

Introducing myself, I am Dinesh , one among the many disciples of E S Mukundan Sir.

As a small service to Vaishnava Sampradaayam and to all the kids learning slokas , mama had taken a step to write " Kaamaasikaashtakam " sloka's verses in English along with its meaning in a very simple and understandable form. My role was just to type the same, the corrections was again done by mukund mama.

This initiative was taken so that the children learn the slokas along with its meaning, and it would further increase their interest to learn more and more Desika Slokas.

Mukund Mama suggested that this document to be sent to you all inviting suggestions/corrections, so that we can give the best to the children. So I am hereby attaching the word document to the sloka and its meaning. Where ever corrections are needed please underline the same and write down the corrections in the bracket next to it. Looking forward for your reply soon.

Pranams

Dinesh

-- Srimate Sri Laksminrisimha Divya Paduka SevakaSrivan Satakopa Sri Narayana Yatindra Mahadesikaya Nama: Nadadur.Narayanan.Srivatsan

SrI:

Dear Sriman Srivatsan and Sriman Dinesh :

Thanks very much for sending the slOkams and translations

of Sriman U.Ve Mukundan Swamy . This would be helpful to

the children and the aduts alike .

The Sundarasimham Likhita Kaimkarya

GhOshti has released earlier a 33 Page book

on this Sri Sookti of Sway Desikan with

the audio onrecitation and many pictures of

Sri Lakshi Nrisimhan . It is the 8th ebook

in this series:

http://www.sundarasimham.org

This might als be of help to the Nrisimha

BhakthAs .

My sincere thanks for Sriman Mukundan's

Kaimkaryams .

NamO SrI NrisimhAya

V.Sadagopan

-

srivatsan narayanan

yennappan ; Oppiliappan

Saturday, December 13, 2008 9:11 PM

Fwd: Kaamaasikaashtakam in English

Adiyen Dhaasan to All,

Adiyen My Guru U.Ve.E S Mukundan Swamy has written Kaamaasikaashtakam in English

Request you all to please read it and if any corrections please correct it and help swamy in writting many other swamy desikan stotrams in short and simple and short for kids.

Dhaasan

Nadadur Narayanan Srivatsan ---------- Forwarded message ----------Dinesh....Living Life King Size <achillies17Dec 13, 2008 11:37 PMKaamaasikaashtakam in Englishtionvignesh_ch, govind_cg, sudhir.cj, svpsarathy, sunder.vidya, vatsan narayanan <srivatsan.nadadur

JJSS to All

Adiyen Dasan,

Introducing myself, I am Dinesh , one among the many disciples of E S Mukundan Sir.

As a small service to Vaishnava Sampradaayam and to all the kids learning slokas , mama had taken a step to write "Kaamaasikaashtakam" sloka's verses in English along with its meaning in a very simple and understandable form. My role was just to type the same, the corrections was again done by mukund mama.

This initiative was taken so that the children learn the slokas along with its meaning, and it would further increase their interest to learn more and more Desika Slokas.

Mukund Mama suggested that this document to be sent to you all inviting suggestions/corrections, so that we can give the best to the children. So I am hereby attaching the word document to the sloka and its meaning. Where ever corrections are needed please underline the same and write down the corrections in the bracket next to it. Looking forward for your reply soon.

Pranams

Dinesh

-- Srimate Sri Laksminrisimha Divya Paduka SevakaSrivan Satakopa Sri Narayana Yatindra Mahadesikaya Nama: Nadadur.Narayanan.Srivatsan