IndiaDivine.org

Raghuveera Gadyam!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

srI:

In the 70s, I used to listen to Swami Desikan's Raghuveera Gadyam in the All India Radio early morning program. The recitation was fast with great rhythm. I had a cassette of the same but I lost it. The Ghoshti who chanted the magnum opus were from Srirangam Srimad Andvan Mutt.

Can someone please let me know where can I get it?

Regards,

Parimukhan Singapiraan!

Namo Namo Nrisimhaya Malolaya Namo Namaha!

Some big movies will hit the screen this Christmas. Catch all the previews and promos on MSN Entertainment Try it!

SwAmin. Srimad Srirangam Andavan Ashram has brought out a set of cassttes containing Srimad Andavan's recitation of all the Desika Stotrams. You may approach Srimad Andavan Ashram, Alwarpet, Chennai.--- On Wed, 17/12/08, Parimuhkan Singapiraan <hayamal wrote:

Parimuhkan Singapiraan <hayamal Raghuveera Gadyam!oppiliappan Date: Wednesday, 17 December, 2008, 9:02 AM

srI: In the 70s, I used to listen to Swami Desikan's Raghuveera Gadyam in the All India Radio early morning program. The recitation was fast with great rhythm. I had a cassette of the same but I lost it. The Ghoshti who chanted the magnum opus were from Srirangam Srimad Andvan Mutt.. Can someone please let me know where can I get it? Regards, Parimukhan Singapiraan! Namo Namo Nrisimhaya Malolaya Namo Namaha!

Some big movies will hit the screen this Christmas. Catch all the previews and promos on MSN Entertainment Try it!

Connect with friends all over the world.. Get India Messenger.

SrI:

Dear Sri Singapiran:

Sriman Sundar Kidambi has recorded Sri Raghu Veera Gadhyam

beautifully . It is a 15 minutes recording . You will enjoy it .

It is embedded in the 5th ebook of Sundara Simham series ,

which is a 112 pages essay on the meaning , commentaries

of Sri Raghu Veera Gadhyam and has lots of images of

Raghuveeran from many dhivya dEsams .

NamO NamO Sri Raaghavaaya anisam ,

V.Sadagopan

-

srinivasan sowmianarayanan

Oppiliappan

Thursday, December 18, 2008 5:38 AM

Re: Raghuveera Gadyam!

SwAmin. Srimad Srirangam Andavan Ashram has brought out a set of cassttes containing Srimad Andavan's recitation of all the Desika Stotrams. You may approach Srimad Andavan Ashram, Alwarpet, Chennai.--- On Wed, 17/12/08, Parimuhkan Singapiraan <hayamal wrote:

Parimuhkan Singapiraan <hayamal Raghuveera Gadyam!oppiliappan Date: Wednesday, 17 December, 2008, 9:02 AM

srI: In the 70s, I used to listen to Swami Desikan's Raghuveera Gadyam in the All India Radio early morning program. The recitation was fast with great rhythm. I had a cassette of the same but I lost it. The Ghoshti who chanted the magnum opus were from Srirangam Srimad Andvan Mutt.. Can someone please let me know where can I get it? Regards, Parimukhan Singapiraan! Namo Namo Nrisimhaya Malolaya Namo Namaha!

Connect with friends all over the world.. Get India Messenger.

srI Dear U.Ve.Swamin Thanks very much for your mail. As a matter of fact, I did surf thro' the SundaraSimham web site. You have done a great kaimkaryam and brougt many unseen free treasures to the world of SriVaishnavism. Indeed, I could visualize how much effort you might have invested and toiled tirelessly to host it in the web. Don't take it wrong! I am not accustomed to praise people. What you have done is a herculean task. To be honest with you, I would not be able to do it if I were you. Each and every slokam speaks about indispensable Knowledge, Wisdom with due scintillation. Very rare gift on the earth to the younger generations.May the Lord Of OushadaGiri Shower HIS Choicest Blessings On You! Namo Namo Nrisimhaya Malolaya Namo Namaha! -- Parimukhan SingapiraanOppiliappan From: yennappanDate: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 21:45:08 -0500Re: Raghuveera Gadyam! SrI: Dear Sri Singapiran: Sriman Sundar Kidambi has recorded Sri Raghu Veera Gadhyambeautifully . It is a 15 minutes recording . You will enjoy it . It is embedded in the 5th ebook of Sundara Simham series ,which is a 112 pages essay on the meaning , commentariesof Sri Raghu Veera Gadhyam and has lots of images of Raghuveeran from many dhivya dEsams . NamO NamO Sri Raaghavaaya anisam ,V.Sadagopan - srinivasan sowmianarayanan Oppiliappan Thursday, December 18, 2008 5:38 AMRe: Raghuveera Gadyam!SwAmin. Srimad Srirangam Andavan Ashram has brought out a set of cassttes containing Srimad Andavan's recitation of all the Desika Stotrams. You may approach Srimad Andavan Ashram, Alwarpet, Chennai.--- On Wed, 17/12/08, Parimuhkan Singapiraan <hayamal (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:Parimuhkan Singapiraan <hayamal (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> Raghuveera Gadyam!oppiliappan Date: Wednesday, 17 December, 2008, 9:02 AMsrI: In the 70s, I used to listen to Swami Desikan's Raghuveera Gadyam in the All India Radio early morning program. The recitation was fast with great rhythm. I had a cassette of the same but I lost it. The Ghoshti who chanted the magnum opus were from Srirangam Srimad Andvan Mutt.. Can someone please let me know where can I get it? Regards, Parimukhan Singapiraan! Namo Namo Nrisimhaya Malolaya Namo Namaha! Some big movies will hit the screen this Christmas. Catch all the previews and promos on MSN Entertainment Try it! Connect with friends all over the world.. Get India Messenger. Some big movies will hit the screen this Christmas. Catch all the previews and promos on MSN Entertainment Try it!

SrI:

Dear Sriman AdhisEsh Iyengar :

Hearty congratulations on your brilliant

rendening of stOtrams of Swamy Desikan .

Swamy Desikan ThiruvadigaLE SaraNam ,

V.Sadagopan

-

आदिशेष ऐयेंगार

Oppiliappan

Friday, December 19, 2008 12:06 AM

Re: Raghuveera Gadyam!

Swami please visit http://www.esnips.com/user/AdiseshIyengar devarir will get the lyrics an Audios of Desika Prabandham and also Stotramala.

Priya Sri Adisesha Iyengar:I was happy to hear Sudharshanashtakm and  Nyaasa dasakam and both are very nicely recited ("spashtama"). Adiyen appreciates your kainkaryam and hope many will learn to recite these and other stotrams after hearing these. adiyen is planning to hear stotrams I do not know and learn from these.With best wishesLakshmanan  आदिशेष à¤à¤¯à¥‡à¤‚गार <adisesh92Oppiliappan Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 12:06:30 AMRe: Raghuveera Gadyam!

Swami please visit http://www.esnips. com/user/ AdiseshIyengar devarir will get the lyrics an Audios of Desika Prabandham and also Stotramala.